𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆

(I don't know what to make the banner so yes)

TW: gore

blood

 mentions of death

 dead people

beheaded person

stop reading if you are sensitive to any of these!

(Alex's POV)

I ran over as soon as I heard the scream. What is happening? I'm scared, but I don't know why. Maybe Sora just saw a bug again, or was it actually something very serious. I see Jaxx, Luca, and Levi infront of me.

"What- who would do this?" Jaxx says, angry at something.

"Who would do what?" I ask, waiting for the three to step away or make at least some space for me to see what the heck was going on.

"Jaxx, you were the closest to Sora all day!" Levi says, maybe he's accusing Jaxx of something.

"Are you sure it's Jaxx, Levi? Sora and Jaxx wouldn't dare do anything like this to each other, even if they have an on/off relationship." Luca says, with a serious tone.

"Okay, what is happening?" I raise my voice so hopefully they won't ignore me this time.

"Alex, Sora is dead." Levi says, he looks sad, but as if he's hiding it.

"Oh no, Sora is d-dead?" Charli says from the doorway. I feel like she's about to cry, if not already.

"Yes, Charli, go get some rest, you need it." Levi says. I start to tear up at the sight of Sora's body, but I hide it.

"B-but.. okay.." Charli walks off, and I try to wave to her before she's gone.

"Okay, we'll call the police maybe?" Jaxx says, picking up his phone. Is everyone hiding their sorrow from Sora's Death..? I nod to Jaxx's question.

"That sounds-" Luca gets cut off.

"M-my phone won't turn on.." Jaxx says, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What..?" Levi says, "Let me try mine." Levi grabs his phone. It won't turn on either. Now I'm more scared.

"Were your phones charged..?" Luca asks, trying to think on the brighter side, but we know it's not normal for Jaxx's phone to be dead.

"I barely even use mine when I'm with you guys, it should be at 80%. If not that, more." Jaxx says, he's a little anxious.

Luca's POV:

I'm not sad that Sora died, well maybe a little, but I'm not happy that he died either. It might seem strange I think this, but it is true. Sora isn't really my favorite squad member, or least favorite. He's just there to me. I didn't want to not panic with Alex, Levi, and Jaxx, because they'd think I was suspicious, but I don't know how to panic over someone I never really spoke to.

"Luca, do you have any knowledge of what happened to Sora?" Levi asks. I know I'm suspicious and everything, but it wasn't me.

"No, not really, I just heard the scream." I say, now I'm scared everyone will think I killed Sora.

"Really?" Alex says, I know she's caught on to Levi's train of thought. "What else do you know about this?" Alex asks, now Jaxx is skeptical of me, too.

"Just as much as you know," I tell Alex, hopefully they believe me.

"Fine, let's keep Luca safe because he's smart, or at least I think he is." Levi says. "Let's get Charli and Light so we are all together."

"Okay, Levi." Alex says, running to get Charli. I guess I should go get Light. I knock on his door and he answers.

"What do you need at midnight-?" Light asks me.

"Well, uhm, it's not a very safe night for the squad. You see, someone murdered Sora and now we need everyone to stay together so we don't have another death in the squad tonight, y'know?" I explain to Light.

"S-sora's dead?" Light murmurs, he's already in panic mode.

"Yes, now come on, we don't want you dead too, okay?" I say, trying to comfort Light, but I know I really can't.

"O-okay, I'll come." Light mumbled.

We all settled in the living room. Alex and Charli were trying to cheer up Jaxx. Levi was just sitting there, bored. Light and I sat on the sofa, next to each other.

"I'll go get my phone," Light said, already walking up the stairs.

"W-wait, no! Light!" I say, scared Light is going to-

I didn't follow him up, and now I regret it. Light hasn't come down since he went up, and I feel really scared.

"Alex.. Levi.. Jaxx.. Light isn't down yet.." I tell the squad members. I noticed Charli wasn't there either.

"Fine, we'll follow you to Light's room, okay? You should keep a closer eye on your boyfriend though," Alex says, getting up.

"H-he's not my boyfriend!" I blush, looking away.

"Oooo, someone's embarrassed!!" Jaxx says, following Alex and I up the stairs. Levi walks after us slowly, he's probably thinking of something or zoning out.

"Charli..? Is that you?" Alex says, noticing an orange hair in a shadow.

"Wait.. is it?" Jaxx takes out a flashlight and he shines it in the shadow. It's Charli's head, a lot of blood surrounding it.

"Turn off that flashlight.."