Part 3.

Saturday
1:00pm
KIYAH POV:

"Fuck I don't know what to do I think I fucked up" I said to kev as I propped up my phone because we were on FaceTime.

"Dang twin did you try texting her" kev said while playing his game .

"Yeah I did I think she's avoiding me... fuck I wish I hadn't have did that but it's not like she didn't kiss me" I said while entering me and sharnice messages trying to figure out what to say.

"Maybe you'll see her today around campus or some shit but in the meantime come outside" kev said as he turned his game off and put on his shoes.

"Ight fasho I'm coming" I said as I hung up the phone.

I then sat there for a minute thinking about what to say to my bestfriend or does she even want to be my bestfriend anymore.

"Fuck bro" I said as i straighten my bra so I can put on my white beater.

I then grab my keys and wallet and headed out of my dorm room only to turn around and see sharnice with a strange face I never seen before.

"Who tf is that" I thought as I continued to lock my door.

"Hey kiyah" sharnice said as she walked up to me with this mystery girl.

"Wussup, You didn't see my text?" I said as I looked the other girl up and down.

"I'm sorry I've been busy hanging out with liv all day I didn't even have time to check my phone" she said as she smiled at liv.

" Let's go ma we're gonna be late" liv said as she walked away.

" Look I don't know what the fuck is going on but not answering my text messages is crazy and then you out with this mf like do I not matter to you or something" I said as I looked at her with my face scrunched up.

" what are you tripping for it's not like we together or anything and maybe we should forget about lastnight it was just a mistake you know" sharnice said as she squeezed my forearm and left.

I stood there in shock and disbelief as to what the fuck I just seen. I then walk outside to meet Kevin.

"Yo who was that girl I just saw sharnice wit" he said as we walked around the campus.

"Some girl name fucking liv bro like who tf even is she. Then I tried to talk to her about the kiss she brushes me off and said it was just a mistake." I said.

"Damn that's kinda fucked up... But man fuck her you know how many females that's fine asf on campus betta get you one" kev said as he bumped into me.

"Yeah I guess you're right" I said while still thinking about the kiss.

" With that being said that girl Kamiyah I'm tryna fuck wit her ass we was texting all lastnight" kev said while smiling ear to ear cheek to cheek.

"When the hell did you find time to get her number" I said while looking at him.

"Man remember that time we went to smoke" kev said .

"Yea cuh" I said while still looking at him .

"That's when bro I asked her for her shit and she put it in my phone" kev said .

"Fuck yeah twin she fine asl ngl" I said as we capped each other up.

" But that's fucked up what ole girl did to you doe" kev said as we walked into the cafeteria.

"Man fuck Ian even gone sweat it bro it is what it is for real" I said as I grabbed a tray .

Even tho I said I didn't care I can't help but to I don't want to have feelings for her but I can't help but to I thought as I drifted off into a day dream .

3:44pm
SHARNICE POV:

"Well it was nice hanging out with you today liv but I got to go study I got a big test Monday" I said as I walked her to the door.

"Nice hanging out with you too love maybe we can do it again somebody" liv said as she grabbed me by my chin and kissed me on my lips.

"Mmm yeah absolutely" I said clearing my throat stunned about what just happened.

"Alright beautiful see you later" liv said as she walked away and down the dorm hall steps.

I then shut the door quietly behind her.

"Omg omg what the fuck" I said as I picked up my phone frantically to call Kamiyah.

*phone ringing*

"Hello" kamiyah said.

"Girl what liv just kissed me" I said as I couldn't stop smiling.

"Really... bitch stop lying" Kamiyah said .

" I swear to you bro and it was so nice and soft and her lips is just so ouu omg idk she did it out of nowhere" I said as I got up and walked around the room.

" Damn I want a kiss like that but kev playing" kamiyah said.

"Wait pause you fucking with Kiyah homebody" I said .

"Yeah he asked me for my number girl and I gave in he just so fucking fine to me we gonna chill later" Kamiyah said sounding all happy over the phone.

"Mhmm just chill huh" I said while rolling my eyes.

" Maybe shit I don't know maybe more" Kamiyah laughed jokingly.

"Yeah Ight" I said while laughing.

"Well I'm bout to be to our room in a second so hang up" kamiyah said.

"Alright damn see you soon" I said as I hung up.