#1. tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻᝯׁꭈׁׅυׁׅꪱׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒

꧁༒༺ ABHEESH POV ༻༒꧂

Life is simple and sorted. I mean It always should be. People with zero plans and no goals are equal to living corpses. They are just breathing for the sake of doing it, there is no meaning behind it.

And I hate such people.

People say that believe in God, he will handel everything but those dumbfucks completely deny to understand that something or some energy that has never existed can't take upon your responsibilities.

Yes it sure can be your temporary aid for relief from your problem but at the end it's you who is going to face it and solve it.

Well maturity is actually when you realise this fact.

You are scared? oh pray to the almighty he will give the solution. Your life is wrecked up? Pray to him he will make it back to normal. Lost your mother? Pray to him to let her soul rest.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

How are People so dumb? Why can't the simply understand that God or any such energy never exists.

Just by reading some old made up stories with minimum proof and watching that cheap TV shows doesn't change the fact that THIS world live and is living on science and the facts made by it.

I totally appreciate that pur manuscripts and other historical books do tell us about the great discoveries and researches done by our ancestors but again THOSE ARE FUCKING FACTS BASED AND PROVED BY SCIENCE.

Well the thing that I am so fucked up right now is because......

༒༺ ༻༒

"Are you ready Abheesh?" My mom knocked my door as I picked my phone from the charging point walking out of my room dressed in a white tuxedo designed by Anderson And Shepherd ready to attend the Gala that was hosted by my mother.

Today was a special day for me and my mother as she had started her new NGO and I was going to be the lone Chairman of Agnivanshi Enterprises.

Dad and uncle were so happy after the current gain in our profits after I have joined the company as the CEO that they felt it was the best to handover the complete company to me.

Finally my dream was going to come true. So many years of my hardwork were going to pay off.

As happy and contended I was, there was some work that had to be finished off.

"Blast the bomb. NOW." I ordered my man as I ended the call getting inside of my Rolls-Royce Phantom and driving of to the destination of the gala.

It won't be an understatement if you would call me a filthy rich person.

Nahh... even that word would be an understatement.

I sometimes don't even know why should I work? But then my work is the only thing that keeps me sane.

As soon as I reached the venue, all I could see were flashes all around.

Well why won't there be? Afterall their so called Most Eligible Bachelor was finally going to be spotted at an event.

All the paps ( paparazzi) surrounded me as numerous clicks were heard.

"Sir look here please. "

"Sir look here at your left."