💜.40

AUTHOR POV.
All of them have reached Australia and now are at rosé's home.

Vinod : Now will you all tell me how did this happened??!!!

Rosé : Actually —

Rosé said everything to them like what happened!

Taehyung: how can you leave her alone huh!!!

Rosé : I didn't wanted to!! I even insisted her! But she didn't listened to me.

She said while tears were flowing thinking where her Bestfriend has gone!

Ryan : Taehyung actually yesterday was our anniversary and we planned a date together. Yn didn't want to spoil it cause of her that's why she insisted!! We are really sorry.

Jimin : But who will kidnap her?

Ayush : I know who will kidnap her!!

Jungkook : who??

Ayush : Ayan!!

Vinod, rosé's , Ryan's eyes widened after hearing him. Taehyung face was blank as he already knew it while jimin and jungkook were confused thinking who is Ayan.

Vinod : Are you sure?

He nodded and told everything what happened between him and Sneha.

Vinod : you shouldn't have shouted at her it's YN's mistake. She didn't told us.

Ayush : I am not Saying it is Sneha's Mistake. Yn is also at fault. Actually both are at fault.

Jungkook : but who is Ayan!

Jimin : yeah we don't know about him!!

Taehyung: but I know!!

Everyone looked at him in shock.

Taehyung: he is YN's ex.

Jungkook : how do you know?

Taehyung: Yn told me!

Vinod : first of all leave these all. Think about Yn! How to find her?

Ryan : we have already filed a case let's see what will happen!!?

Soon he got a call. It was from the police. He lifted the call. The police said something and he agreed. Then he hung up the call.

Vinod : what happened?

Ryan : they got something related to Ayan!! Let's go!!

Taehyung : then let's go. Don't waste any time.

Saying that they all went to the police station. They reached the police station.

Ryan : officer you called me!! What did you got??!

Officer : we have caught one of the man's of Ayan. They were coming to do there everyday's illegal work and we got go know!! We were about to catch Ayan too but he ran away!! But this man was caught.

He said bringing the man!!

Vinod : Tell me where is my sister!!!!????

Man : why should I tell?

Taehyung: Don't play games with us!! Tell where is Yn!??

Man : okay I will tell but what will you even do knowing where she is?