1.2

Precious POV: I'm glad that i met eva, i don't know what would i do in my life without her.

Naglalakad ako papuntang station when suddenly may nakabangga sa'kin. Her things fell, I helped her then we both hit each other's head, When i look to her when i looked at her, my world suddenly stopped. Nagka eye to eye kami for a second then i speak. "I-i'm so-sorry" i said, She smiled god her smile.. "Oh I'm sorry too, i wasn't looking haha" Her voice too... "My name is Viñas, how about yours?" She genuinely smile "M-my name is precious paula nicole but just call me precious in short haha" i chuckle.

Me and viñas became friends, she's kind, genuinely, talented, etc. Mas lalo pa namin nakilala ang isa't isa. And i was open about my relationship with eva to viñas but when we got more closer to each other i started to feel different when i'm with viñas.

             |

|

Time skip: Its been a month and their relationship were going well, as usual they always update each other and always nag v-video call. It's been hard for the both of them na long distance relationship sila pero they always make a way para pasayahin 'yung isa't isa. Precious always sending letters, chocolate for eva to comfort her and para ma feel nya yung presence ni precious.

But suddenly everything changed

They got busy and busy and don't have a lot time for each other and naging distant na rin sila sa isa't isa. At first eva didn't mind it at all kasi she thinks that precious is just tired but when it continues, eva feel a little bit strange kasi precious is being so cold tapos di na 'rin siya nag u-update kay eva.