Chapter 10 - Whoops...

I'm losing motivation ://

Warning: Angst⛓️

    Alastor and Lucifer were ready for their day, they both walked downstairs where the others in the lobby. A few moments later, they entered the lobby, the others were in their room sleeping,maybe. Alastor ruffles his lover's hair playfully. "Looks like we're the only ones here, hun." Alastor reply, his lips curving into a sly grin.

    Lucifer rolled his eyes at his comment, his eyes hint of amusement. "Yep, looks like it." He replied, "I'm going to cook pancakes, do you want to cook with me?"

    Alastor stared at him briefly and nodded, "Sure. I will cook pancakes with you. But on one condition." Lucifer cocked his head to the side.

    "A condition?" The king replied, he smirked and nodded.

    "Yes, on one condition. Which is that I have to get kisses from you~" Alastor's grin increases.

    Lucifer's eyes widened because of his condition, he felt his cheeks burning up. "Fine, Bambi." He replied, his voice a little shaky.

Time skip

    They were cooking pancakes in the kitchen, Alastor who been teasing Lucifer again as for the short king. Yeah, he's annoyed but he secretly liked the teasing, after they were done cooking. The two of them sat next to each other, pancakes in front of them, Alastor wasn't hungry yet, Lucifer began to devour his pancakes as if he hadn't eaten in days. The Radio Demon laughed at him, he was currently staring at him, he was roaming his red eyes at his figures. He wished he could grab Lucifer's tiny slutty waist with one hand;  Lucifer can feel the gaze from his lover. He side glanced at Alastor, his eyes piercing through his red eyes. Alastor grins, his tail wagging excitedly.

    "Well, well. You can't stop staring at me, can you?" Lucifer finally broke the silence, the deer confidently nodded. He began to move forward to the king, Lucifer cocked his head, suddenly, Alastor placed his hand on the king's waist. Taking him by surprise, Alastor stared at him for a moment and spoke. "Love, you're so adorable when you're like this. "

(Hell nah, bros already in love)

    Lucifer's eyes widened by his words, his cheeks were burning now making Alastor chuckled, he liked how it's going. Instantly, Alastor pulled him into a kiss which made him breathless. Lucifer shut his eyes, he softly kissed him back with no hesitation, the deer blushed like a high school girl if they saw their crushes. Out of nowhere, there was a voice outside of the kitchen which was familiar..

    "D-dad? Alastor?... W-what are you guys..doing?.." Charlie stared at them confusingly and there was a hint of disappointment in her eyes. The both of them broke the kiss, Lucifer's eyes changed his gaze, he saw Charlie... His own daughter..

    Lucifer nervously gulped, the truths between them are revealing... "Charlie?!.. y-you're awake..." He can see the confusion and anger in her eyes, he froze. He doesn't know what to do especially when they were caught kissing...

    "Yes I am awake, dad. Dad, why... Were you kissing him?..N-no don't tell me what I am thinking…" Charlie protests, she was particularly tearing up now. Lucifer was shocked, and...scared… he ran up to Charlie but to his surprise, Charlie shoved him away, clearly disappointed and mad at him.

    "Duckling..?" Lucifer spat out, his face was pale. He reached his hand out but Charlie refused it.

    "Don't call me that. I can't believe you, dad..." Charlie looked away, tears falling down on her cheeks. "I can't really believe you betrayed mom..!" She yelled at her own father, covered her mouth, and ran away sobbing like a little child.

    Lucifer stood in his spot, staring at the ground. Seeing his daughter acting like this wasn't what he unexpected from it.. His eyes were shedding tears, abruptly, he fell to his knees. He will never forget about this situation, ever again. After what he did, it was the first time she snapped at him.

    Alastor, who was watching the whole scene, stared at Lucifer. He knew Lucifer was upset and scared at the moment along the sides at this. The deer came up to him, trying to comfort him in different ways, he wrapped his arms around his chest; currently hugging him in comfort.

    He felt bad for him, all he did was watch and try to calm him down after what happened, he could tear his stupid grin off his face, he wanted to but he couldn't. Lucifer sobs uncontrollably, Alastor's expression softened by his sobbing, he used his power to teleport them to Lucifer's room.

    Alastor placed the crying king on the bed, his back feeling the soft mattress against it, Lucifer rolled to the side. Completely depressed, he cannot forgive himself, not now. He fucked up, Charlie won't forgive him now. The room was followed by silence except for the breathing and sobbing coming from Lucifer.

    Alastor sat on the edge of the bed, looking out for Lucifer, he was curled up through his bed sheets. Not wanting to get out of his bed, ever. Alastor let out a sigh, he ran his fingers through his hair, he really didn't know what to do with this short king.

    "Hey Lucifer... I'm sorry for--" Before Alastor could finish his sentence Lucifer interrupted him "it's fine. You don't need to worry about it, Al."

    Alastor sighs, he lays his hand on his lap, he hesitates for a second and finally speaks. "You sure? You don't sound... Good." Lucifer grumbled under his breath, he was upset, but he didn't want to admit it especially in front of Alastor.

    "I'm fine." That's all Lucifer could say, he didn't want to worry Alastor because what is happening now...

    "Are you sure?" Alastor replied, he tried to make Lucifer open up but he couldn't, he was stubborn as ever he knew.

    "Yes, I am sure. Please, just... Leave me alone for a while, I need time to think…" Lucifer replied, he wanted to be alone, with no company at all.

"But--"

"Please. Leave."

    Alastor's heart sunken, was this the end of their relationship? The deer finally nodded and left his room, he can't force Lucifer to open up. But, he needs to leave him alone for a while to rethink his thoughts.

    Lucifer was finally alone in his room. He began to cry, clenching his fingers through the bed sheets, he will never be forgiven by his daughter, no...not..at all..

"I'm so sorry, Charlie..."

___________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry for the late chapter, I lost motivation for continuing what I was doing, here's a angst one. To be honest, I like writing angst now, it's pretty interesting for me actually. Well, I am a maniac who loves writing porn and angst novels lmao. Sorry not sorry for this chapter.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!

Words: 1150