chapter 1.

Hello guys ! This is my second story on wattpad , it might be little childish, so please ignore mistakes .

Please give your love and support to my story .

I'll try to make it best so please vote my story.now let's start the story.

***********

Author's pov:

??: "Hansoo!, you were jungwoo's best friend right?".
He said with scary voice .

Hansoo: "y-yes "

??: " then why the hell dis you killed him ?", he said with anger, it was clearly visible in his eyes.

Hansoo:" i-i d-dont kn-know ", he said while shivering .

??:" I'm asking you for the last time ,if you didn't tell me then I know how to open your mouth ", he said while looking at his gun.

Hansoo:" pl-please h-hyung let me go ".

??:" I AM NOT YOUR HYUNG , I'M JEON JUNKOOK!", he shouted angrily .

Intro...

Jungkook known as the dangerous Mafia. his father was a mafia of his time but he got killed by his enemies so jungkook decided to take the place of his father and killed all the people who killed his father ,after few years his mother also died and jungkook couldn't bear it ,now he has only his brother JUNGWOO left as a family and he loves him very much, he might be a dangerous Mafia for the world but not for his brother.

Jungkook became more powerful day by day and he kept his identity as secret, he was JUNGKOOK the CEO as his real identity and jk the Mafia as his secret identity.

Jungwoo wanted to study medical so jk allowed him to study in America, but he never expected to hear the news of jungwoo's suicide.

He quickly went to America, there the police gave him his suicide letter and jk couldn't believe his eyes ,now he has no one left as his family.

He read the letter and it said

" this is me jungwoo , I came here to become a doctor but ended up becoming a lover ,I loved a girl in my college, I tried to express my feelings to her but she rejected me ,my heart was broken and I couldn't focus on my studies......

Jk couldn't read further ,he said the police to stop the investigation and his last words before coming back were

Jk:" I will not spare the girl who killed my brother ".

After coming back to korea jk asked his manager to find about the girl .and the manager showed him a cctv footage by which he started getting more angry .

Jk:" did you bring that boy here?", he asked his manager.

Mr.kim :" yes sir ,this is hansoo ,jungwoo's friend,he is the boy who was in the cctv footage.

The cctv footage showed that hansoo and jungwoo were fighting on the rooftop and suddenly hansoo pushed jungwoo off the building .

Now jk is trying to remove the truth from hnsoo's mouth.

'Present' ...

Jk:" don't you dare call me your hyung ,you killed my brother ", he said angrily

Hansoo:" it was an accident ,I was just stopping him from jumping and he was not listening ".

Jk:" so you pushed him !".

Hansoo:" n-no I didn't push him ".

Jk:" tell me the girl's name", he said darkly.

Hansoo :" it was 'yn ' ,he always use tried to talk to her ,but she always ignored him ,I don't know any further as I took 2 months leave , I only know this much ,that girl must be yn ".

Jk :" Thank-you for your information, now you can go forever , even if it was an accident, it killed my brother ", saying this he shoots hansoo in his head .

Jk:" Mr.kim bring me that girl's information, get ready to enter the hell 'yn' " he said while smirking .

Thanks for reading this .

This story might be little childish but I'll try to make it better ,so please understand me .

Please vote and comment if you like it 😊😀☺️