Seeing is believing?

Usually if you see someting special like a butterfly or a pretty flower and you tell someone, they believe you even if they didn't see it themselves.

However, when you tell someone you walked through the forest and saw a dark figure follow you or felt a presence of something/someone. They're most likely to call you a liar or say you've got quite a fantasy or that you should get mental help. Orrr... They just grab you by your collar and throw you into a mental institution. I've had mental help for a long time now - since I was 10 years old- and to be honest, it made it worse. 

My cravings for freedom have grown over the years, it's been 6 years since they locked me up in this shitty place. I spend my days sitting in silence, mom and dad won't visit me anymore. They said I can come home when I get better and feel normal again.

When I asked my mom what 'better' feels like, she started crying and dad just stared at me like I said something horrifying. I just asked a question?

I've taken up drawing tho, the docter said I might have a gift for illustrating and writing. He doesn't know that it's the only part of me that still lingers and haunts me sometimes. They want me to keep drawing. Everytime I try to draw a calming green meadow, it turns out looking like a prickly forest with spiky black trees and hidden entities. And Eyes, many Eyes.

If you're still here. Can I interest you in  a weird, possebly scary and disturbing story of a sixteenyearold mental hospital patient?