1.World Gaming Championship

Happy reading 😊

Everyone in the cafe was ignoring their food and drinks like my crush ignores me

Everyone in the cafe was ignoring their food and drinks like my crush ignores me. Everyone's eyes were on the television screen. Why not? Today was the semi-final of the World Gaming Championship.

India has reached this level for the first time. The game has just started. The opposite team has won the World Gaming Championship thrice so far.

That's why the team in front is much stronger than the Indian team, so no one expects that India will win, but everyone was watching TV like it is a diamond exhibition.

In India, people think that pc games is a useless and time-wasting thing, but today when India plays in the semi-final, they turned like this jaise tawe pe rotiya palati h. ( like rotis being turned on the pan )

Initially the match was going very smoothly, both the teams were attacking each other with their characters. But when the turning point of the match came when India had more chances to win, I realized that someone's call had also come on my phone.

I cursed that person in my mind and went to the kitchen of the café to check the phone jab phone krti hu tbh to uthati nhi madam ( When I call she doesn't pick up)

Kahan mar gayi thi saali , ishita asked on the other side of the call.
(Where was you died ? )

M kahan mar gayi thi yeh chod tu yeh bta tu konse shamshan ghaat me thi , i asked ignoring her question
(Leave aside where I died, tell me in which cremation ground you were.)

Kya btau yr jis hisaab se meetings chal rhi hai uss hisaab se to aisa hi lag rha h ki abh m tujhe sidha shamshan ghaat hi milungi , answering my question she said. ( What can I tell you, based on the way the meetings are going on, it seems that from now on I will meet you directly at th crematorium.)

Leave it aside, why did you call? She asked me.

Acha han m to bhul hi gayi thi, I was thinking in my mind how to tell her that I called her to ask for money. My landlord suddenly asked for advance money because I had delayed last month's rent. The cafe owner also refused to give me advance salary. Nor is there any gaming competition in any club at this time because of the World Gaming Championship. ( yes , i had forgotten )

Putting a full stop on my thoughts, she said, you are again lost in the thoughts of your so called crush.

What do you mean by my so called crush? excuse me girl , Mere crush ko atleast mere baare m pta to hai tere crush ko to yeh bhi nhi pta hoga ki ishita rai krke koi ldki hai jo usse din raat instagram pe stalk krti h , i said to her angrily. ( My crush's atleast knows about me, but your crush may not even know that Ishita Rai is a girl who stalks him day and night on Instagram.)