1. Obsession 🔞

Hi readers
Hope you are all good
This is an obsessive and revenge story .

Your Dilkush 💕

Obsession involves a strong need to control another person, treating them more like a possession than a partner

"Abhay, she is your brother's fiancée. She is not for you," someone warned.

A gunshot fired into the sky made the man shiver. He wanted to warn his hukum, but his hukum was deeply obsessed with her love.

"Even if she is pregnant, she is mine. Even if she is married, she is mine. Even if she is dead, she is mine," Abhay declared with a chilling determination.

He cut his hand, blood dripping onto the engagement photo of Sanjay and Priya, smearing it with his obsession.

No words are needed for this divine beauty. Her eyes blaze with fierce determination. Her blood pulses with the fire of revenge.

She is the youngest entrepreneur in India, a prodigy of unparalleled intelligence. Her sharp mind and unyielding ideology, coupled with her ruthless demeanor, make Sanjay Singh fall at her feet.

"Durga Maa, bless me," she whispered, her voice a blend of prayer and promise.

"You killed Mahishasur. Now it's my turn to slay the demons."

Sanjay Singh remembers the name Durga , who is going to be your death. "

With every step she took, her resolve hardened. She would hunt them down, one by one, leaving no stone unturned, no sin unpunished.

Her mind replayed every wrong, every insult. The echoes of her past fueled her fire. She was no longer just a woman; she was a force of nature, an unstoppable storm.

Priya would not stop until justice was served. She was coming for them, and nothing could stand in her way.

Sanjay singh:

"Girls are born to entertain us. I am the richest man's son. I have everything: money, fame, drinks, girls. They all fall at my feet, desperate for just one look from me. But this girl... Priya... haaaa," he snarled, his eyes blazing with fury. "She dared to reject my proposal."

He slammed his fist onto the table, the sound echoing through the room. "No one says no to me. No one," he muttered, venom dripping from every word.

He leaned in closer, his voice a dangerous whisper. "Remember, Priya. After marriage, you will be my slave. I'll break your spirit and make you regret the day you defied me."

His laugh was cold, devoid of any warmth. "You'll learn what it means to belong to me. To be under my control, to obey my every command."

He imagined the fear in her eyes, the way she would tremble at his touch.

His obsession grew with each passing moment, a dark, consuming fire. "You can run, you can hide, but know this: I always get what I want. And I want you."

He stood, the room seemed to darken around him. "Enjoy your last days of defiance, Priya. Because soon, they will be over. And you will be mine. Forever."