𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕.

(Maybe you wanted a Lulight story that's more focused on Light..? Ehe..)

I brought my skateboard back to the skate park after school. Levi was there. I assumed Sora and Jaxx got another detention for not being on time to class. Eh, it wasn't too rare, though.

Luca walked by. Levi laughed.

"What do you want to do with Luca, Levi..?" I asked, watching Luca walk by.

"I bet 200 dollars you can't get Luca to fall for you," Levi giggled.

"Sorry, what?" I ask, definitely not about to play with Luca's feelings like that. Why'd Levi do that to his brother.

"You heard me." Levi said, rolling his eyes to my answer.

"Yea, but... that's your brother?" I reasoned.

"Light, I don't know if you could ever get Luca to fall for you, really." Levi said. He was probably correct. Luca was out of my league, I was out of his. Luca was popular for being near perfect, and I was popular for being a 'bad boy'. It wasn't a good start.

"I'm not that bad." I tell Levi, 

"Prove it."

"I can't, Levi, I don't know how," I try to tell Levi, mainly because I'm actually scared I can't.

"If you can't prove it, then I guess you are that bad." Levi grins.

"What can I do to prove it?" I ask Levi, sounding rather annoyed.

"Accept my bet." Levi says. It looks like he made a deal with the devil for me to accept his bet.

"Fine, I'll accept your bet." It sounded too wrong. I knew I'd never do anything like this, but I did know I could get Luca to fall for me.. maybe?

"Okay, I'll give you until after Christmas break, Light." It was only the start of the year, so I could accept the amount of time I was given.

"See you later, Light. Hopefully you find a way with Luca~." Levi teased.

"Bye." I said, starting to practice skateboarding. I did really enjoy it, but I saw Luca walk by, he was carrying things for the school, if I had to guess, it was more equipment for the drama club.

"Hi, Light." I heard Luca say. I waved back to him.

So he does know who I am.. but how will we get him to love who I am.. I know he won't accept me if I just flirt and flirt and flirt.. Maybe I could try to be his friend..?

I went to school the next day. Jaxx and Sora had already been told about the bet. Even they knew I couldn't do it. "Hi, Luca," I say as I walk by Luca.

"Hey, Light," Luca says. The crowd around Luca was more people than normal and some people questioned if we were dating. I hope. Wait what? You know what, nevermind.

"Anyways, How are you, Luca?" I ask, knowing Luca is probably anxious around the crowd of students. About half of them left when I walked by.

"Oh, I'm good, Light, why'd you ask?" Luca says, looking at me. I never noticed how cold his gaze was until now.

"Nice to hear, want to maybe hang out after school?" I question Luca, hoping he'll say yes.

"Sure, I'd love to. Where?" Luca says.

"Oh, maybe at the new cafe?" I ask. I was suprised how quickly Luca agreed. I thought it'd be much harder than this, but maybe it was.  I only asked him to hang out, not go on a date, though. There was a difference, right?

"Yea, sounds nice! By my locker after the last period?" Luca says, smiling.

"Mhm," I say, this is going well.

I go back to Sora, Jaxx, and Levi. They're all chatting. "I'm meeting him after school today. I can't go to the skate park." I tell them.

"Tell me why I actually ship this..?" Sora says, giggling.

"H-hey!" I blushed a little. It was just embarrassment, I didn't like Luca.

"You two are cute. Tell me if you do actually gain feelings for Luca, I'll take the cash off, because I already set you up." Levi says, grinning mischievously.

"I don't like him." I say, blushing a little, not to the point where it's noticeable.

"Yet." Sora says, then they all laugh.

"Okay, see you guys later," I say, leaving to the next class.

"Shipped." Jaxx says right after I walk off.

After all of my classes, all I want to do on a normal day is go to the skate park then ask Alex to help me with homework, but today is different. I walked over to Luca's locker after packing.

"Hey, Light, you're ready?" Luca asks once I get there.

"Yep, come on." I walked with Luca to the cafe.

We get there, and then order some milk teas. It all goes well until-