Deadly Creature 👹

Night 11 pm.

Ks and hm were returning from Pune after completing the mission successfully. Ks was driving and hm was sitting beside her on next seat. Both were talking happily.

Ks- wese maddam sir apko man na part ga k kbhi kbhi hamara yeh jiddi pan kaam ajata h.

Hm smiled- han baba han humne maan lia r yeh case solve krne ka credit b aapko hi jataa hai. Bss ab khush?

Ks- khush? Double khush

Hm- acha ab zara jaldi chalaiye ammi preshan ho rahi hongi 10 phone a chuky hain un k

Ks- han wese pushpa ji k b hum ko kaafi calls a chuky hain

Hm- han r jab ammi ko pta chala h k hum dono rat ka safar kr rhy hain tab se wo r preshan ho rhi hain

Ks- to apko to humne bola tha k sbha chalty hain aapko hi ana tha rat main.

Hm- han wo to is lea kyun k hum sbha duty join krne chahty hain is lea. Already is mission k chalty aap r hum poory 1 week se pune main phansy thy. Case tha hi bht sensitive.

Ks made angle of her lips-- hummm yeh to hai

Hm- yeh kon c jagha h wese road py door door tak koi dikhai hi nhi de rha h.

Ks- yeh pune ka side way hai maddam sir. Short cut h. Yhan traffic kam hi hota h.

Hm- Oh acha

Ks- Isi rasty se chalty huye hum 2 ki jagha 1 ghanta main pohanch jaye gy.

Hm- Very good

Ks- aap aik kaam keejye na maddam sir aap kuch dyr so jaiye. Hum lucknow pohanch kr apko utha de gy

Hm- nhi nhi ks hum theek hain. Blky aap driving choorye hum krty hain aap peechy seat py ja kr aram kr leejye

Ks- nhi maddam sir hum to ab bss ghar ja kr pushpa ji k hath hi chae pee kr hi lambi taan kr soye gy

Hm smiled- R hum ammi k hath ki coffee pe ke

Ks and hm both smiled wholeheartedly and ks again focused on driving.

After 10 minutes of driving-

Ks saw hm was sleeping by resting her head on the seat. Ks smiled and she covered hm upper body with her jacket. Hm smiled in sleep and hugged her jacket tightly. Ks giggled seeing the cute antics of her senior cum best friend.

Ks- sahi bolti hain pj, maddam sir main aik chota sa bacha chupa hua h ☺️ - again she started focusing on driving

A large creature was watching a car from a mountain. It had long, sharp nails, red eyes, long tail and long teeth. Blood was dripping from its mouth as it wiped it away with its tongue.

As the car drove a little farther, the creature's face twisted into a mean smile. It was happy to be thinking about humans. The air felt colder as the creature spoke in a low, scary voice.

"I can smell two humans," it hissed.

He jumped into the air and vanished.

Karishma was driving when she found some big rocks on their way.

Ks surprisingly- Amma yeh rasta asy kahy band kia hua h?? Agy to road b khrab nhi hai

She stopped the car and take off her seat belt. She shifted her gaze to haseena who was still sleeping.

Ks- yeh pathar itne bhari nhi lg rhy hain aik Kaam krty hain utha kr aik side kr dety hain.

She was about to go out but then she stopped.

Ks- kahi yeh kisi ki saazish to nhi? Humko car se bahar le jane ki? Mgr kisko pta h k hum dono is rasty se ja rhy hain.

She thought some- dosra rasta lia to 2 ghanty r lg jaye gy. Nhi kuch nhi hota hum dekhty hain.

She finally came out and started loading the big heavy stones difficulty. After struggle of 15 minutes, she finally cleared the way. She wiped her sweating and take a deep breath.

Ks- shukr hai yeh rasta to saaf hua.

She started taking steps towards car,

Ks- ab hum jaldi se .....

Before she completed her sentence, she felt a sharp pain in her neck, like someone make a cut on her neck area. she winches in pain and held her neck tightly.  Aahhhh. In less then 5 seconds, her head startes getting heavy and she saw hm who was still sleeping. She immediately supported her body by keeping her left hand on it, she murmured

M....ma...dda...m siirr 😩😩. And darkness takes places in front of her eyes and finally she fell on ground unconscious. A figure with folded feet appeared, looking like a witch. She grabbed the unconscious Karishma by both wrists and started dragging her away from Haseena's reach.

In a dark place, an unconscious Karishma was being dragged as if by an invisible force, and then she was put down on the floor of a haunted house. The floor was a bit dusty, making the place look like a typical haunted house. Karishma was still unconscious on the ground.

The scene was spooky: cobwebs hung from the ceiling, moving slightly in an invisible breeze. The walls had peeling wallpaper, showing dark, rotting wood underneath.

On the other hand, Haseena woke up and found karishma missing, she looked around and found car stopped. She got panicked and she cried out

Karishmaa... 😲 Karishmaa...

She immediately came out of the car and shut the door. She got extremely panicked.

Karishma kahan gai?? Karishmaaa... When no one responded, her eyes immediately filled with tears.

Kahan gai karishma? Abhi to 🥺 karishmaaaaaa she cried top of her lungs but no one responded.

After a few seconds, Haseena felt someone behind her. She didn't turn around; she just stopped where she was. She started hearing loud, eerie air sounds in her ears that disturbed her. Finally, she turned back quickly but found no one. She swallowed hard, and her eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed her neck from behind, making her scream, "aahhh K...oon hai ahh." Sharp nails dug into the back of her neck, hurting her. Haseena struggled, but she couldn't break free.

The unknown figure, an evil vamp, rubbed powder near haseena's nostrils from back, Her head became heavy, and she fell to the floor, unconscious.

Same as karishma, haseena's hands were grabbed by invisible force and on the few distance to karishma she was placed on the same haunted place. Both were unconscious.

While in the car, their cell phones were ringing but there was no one to attend the call.

After kareena disappeared, the evil moster landed near the car and smelled around crazily, his large about 10 feet body, long, sharp nails, red eyes, 2 feet long tail and long teeth. Blood was dripping from its mouth as it wiped it away with its tongue again.

Where is my prey? 👹👹👹 Aaaagggghhhhhhh he cried out loudly, with his loud voice, a heavy mountain crushed into tiny pieces and fell near large creature. When he found his expected prey missing, he badly crushed kareena's car, flew and disappeared in air.

Hows it . I want reviews 😌😌😌😌