Your eyes are beautiful

JuicyFruitSnacks. Gaege Gibson. The guy who eats sand. The guy who always has the ear drum wrecking screams. However you look at it, this guy could make my day no matter what.

His laugh was amazing, his humor was stellar. And an even better thing about this? He was my boyfriend.

"Hey Emma?" Gaege called from our shared kitchen, causing me to stop reading my cursed stories on Wattpad, looking up.

"Yeah? What's up?" I respond back.

"Can you come here for a second babe?"

I smile closing my app, making my way downstairs to our kitchen.

And there he stood; the best man in the world, back leaning against the countertop. Oh boy, and his smile when he saw me.

"Happy birthday baby." He hummed pushing himself off the counter, wrapping his arms around my waist. I returned the smile, bigger if possible, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I made you your favorite espresso. With extra Nutella."

I swear hearts were coming from my eyes. This man treated me like a queen, but on my birthday, even though I was treated the same, I felt like a well worshiped goddess.

"Thank you baby." I say my eyes locking with his.

"God your eyes are so beautiful." He whispered lifting his hand to brush against my cheek.

I giggle placing my hand on his.

"Yours are just as beautiful." I say softly back.

"That's impossible my love..." our lips pressed together in a soft loving kiss, which was quickly broken.

"Now please, allow me to serve my queen her espresso before it gets cold."

"Then you shall." I pull away from Gaege going to our island counter as my beautiful boyfriend sets down my espresso.

And when I took a sip, it was like I went to heaven. He knew exactly how I liked it.

Him sitting next to me, with his own coffee, and holing me by my waist. Was the cherry on top.

"Oh! I forgot to mention, I have a restaurant reservation for us, for 6pm, I made sure it was your favorite place. But until then, I've got quite the move marathon,with exotic, weird, and normal snacks for us. Of course, free refills of the espresso for my queen." And I giggled. This man was far too perfect. I was definitely beyond in love with him.

"What kind of movies and snacks?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder, taking another sip off my espresso.

"Movie wise, and snack wise my queen, is a secret. A surprise even. But I promise you'll love it." Oh god his smile, I returned it giggling out once again.

"Allow me to get dressed?" I ask, before softly yipping grabbing my coffee cup carefully, feeling myself suddenly being bridal style carried.

"No need my dear.we can have a PJ day until it's dinner time. And I rest my head on his chest letting him carry me to our living room.

Today was going to be an amazing day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once again happy birthing to my bestie/ collaborator Junebug8359 here's to many more amazing memories and many more months even years of friendship 🥺

If anyone wants to request in this book they may. I prefer no smut since I don't know female anatomy, and since this was a b-day gift for my bestie I addressed them directly. I will not do this for anyone else in case others wish to enjoy it. Anyway. Peace