Paper Jam

Petunia to Printer TF/MC

Here's the inspiration for this chapter!

Petunia was a 15 year old girl who was also a scaredy cat just like Printer. She was best friends with Parker and even had a small crush on him.

Aftt discovering about all of the transformations done by the 2d creature, she had become super paranoid and constantly worried about her items.

Her only comfort item was her diary. She had always wrote in it ever since she got it when she was younger. She got it from her mother before she died.

But Parker had also tried to comfort her, reassuring her that everything will be alright and that the 2d creature would never be able to reach her.

One day, Petunia was scared once again when she heard a crash sound. She had immediately panicked and ran off into her room.

Petunia had then locked herself in her room and went over to her bed. She then grabbed the diary that was close to her and then started to write in it.

But unfortunately, Petunia had failed to notice that one of the pages that she was writing in had a bright blue cross right on it.

Then, te page started to shake a lot and then jumped right out of her diary and started to shift shape! Then, it turned into ANIMATIC!

"HI THERE! MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!" Animatic happily greeted before grabbing Petunia and then POP! they were gone...

Petunia had then found herself in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being very flat, and the bushes being unusually red.

But before Animatic could grab and bite her arm, Petunia had kicked him away from her and then stared to hastily run away from Animatic.

Petunia was actually pretty fast, but then Ashe ended up tripping and landed in one of the red bushes. She had died to get up...but then...

Animatic had then jumped into the bush Petunia was in and then started to tear her apart, just like what he did to Penelope...

There was a lot of blood released, but unluckily the bush is red so none of the other contestants nor the co-host noticed, probably preoccupied with surviving School ID.

She felt her arms and legs slowly being crushed, while also crushing her bones as blood gushed out. Then, her limbs looked like black sticks.

Then, Petunia felt her body slowly shift shape in many directions and ways until she basically looked like a jet black printer with red, blue, and green circles in the corner of her body.

Then, she felt a jolt to her womanhood. She whimpered when she felt her womanhood shriveling up into nothing. Now when though she was genderless, she still felt like a female...

She then felt her head painfully shift and change material, turning into some pure white papers. Then, her hair would fall out into clumps.

As her nose and ears sunk into her head, some of the blood that got onto her face had turned her beady eyes and simplified mouth red, finishing her physical transformation. Then, Animatic had finally gotten off of her and dragged her out of the bush.

"AAAAHH!!! WH-WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" Petunia screeched in fear.

"I-I LOOK LIKE A MONSTAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Petunia screamed in pain when she felt the mental change starting.

Printunia had felt her childhood memories slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. Relationships? No bitches now.

Printeni whimpered when she felt memories of Parker slowly fading away, instead being replaced with Pancake Batter. Then, she remembered that she was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Papaya.

Now, Petunia was dead...and Printer was here...

"H-Huh?...AH! A-Animatic?..." Printer whimpered.

"Yup!! Now go on to your team!!" Animatic then pointed to a direction as Printer slowly got up and hesitantly walked into that direction.

MEANWHILE...

Maneki Neko was dealing with a very wild and feral School ID who was acting like a rabid dog dealing with a very angry cat. (Check the side stories for context!)

"WOAH! SCHOOL ID?! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU!" Maneki Neko yelled out.

"GRRRRRR..." School ID growled before pouncing at her like a predator finally catching it's prey.

"ACK! S-School ID! W-We're friends! Remember?!..." Maneki Neko whimpered.

School ID had simply hissed in angr before tearing off Maneki Neko's collar, throwing it away, and then bit into her neck.

Maneki Neko had shrieked in pain before...

CRACK!

School ID had killed Maneki Neko

School ID had killed Maneki Neko...just like that...then, School ID had got off of Maneki Neko and ran off to kill more objects that stand in her way...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Up next: Sage to Silly Straw TF/TG/MC