028.

'what would you do if i got a tramp stamp?' i question whilst resting my head on oakley's chest, the covers pooled at our hips as our legs are tangled together. it's around midnight, and we're all over each other while i mindlessly draw shapes on his chest.

'a tramp stamp? that ting down on your ass?' he questions as i nod. 'don't get a tattoo.'

'why? you're covered in them.' i state, looking up at him.

'they're not worth it. think about it, you're putting permanent ink on yourself. you definitely shouldn't 'cah you're a model as well.' he explains and his grip on my hip is tight, his thumb drawing soft circles.

'fair enough.' i mumble.

'you hungry?' he questions after a beat of silence.

'yeah a little. are you?' i ask as he nods.

'aight.' he mumbles as i get up, going to his drawer and pulling out a pair of boxers and one of his shirts, pulling them on. 'your ass—'

'shut up, your boxers are literally shorts for me.' i say as he rolls his eyes.

'come on then, princess.' he teases, opening the door and letting me walk out before him as i'm met by a younger boy coming up the stairs. he looks scared when he sees me, and i feel oakley come up and stand behind me to see what's going on. 'ay, juke. why are you up?' oakley questions, walking in front of me as 'juke' walks into the corridor.

'i'm hungry but mum didn't leave any food.' he mutters as oakley nods.

'she did, dan prolly ate it all.' oak mumbles.

'fat ass.' juke mutters under his breath as i laugh quietly, earning his attention. it's too dark for me to see his face, but i can tell that he's curious. 'who's that?'

'my girlfriend, nadya.' oakley replies as we all head downstairs. he turns the lights on and i can finally see juke, and he looks like a copy of oakley but younger.

'you're his girlfriend?' juke questions, his eyes widened as i sit up on the kitchen counter, oakley walking around and checking cabinets and the fridge for anything he can make.

'yes, why?' i ask with a small chuckle.

'you're so leng.' he says, almost surprised.

'watch it.' oakley warns as he stands back up, placing a packet of pasta and sauce on the counter.

juke just kisses his teeth at his brother before his attention goes back to me. 'seriously though. wait, i swear you went to that prison school?' he questions as i nod my head, jumping off the counter to go and help oakley. 'so how does someone like you end up there?'

'uhh...' i say with a nervous laugh.

'juke, this isn't some interview, fam.' oakley interrupts.

'no, no. it's fine.' i say. 'i just stole a bunch of shit.'

'like what?' juke questions.

'move, i'll do it.' oakley mumbles to me, pecking my temple as he ushers me away and i nod, leaning against the counter by oakley as i look at juke.