Catch Up Chapter

Only 1 catch ups in this chapter

First LuisCarlosRodrguezBe

This one is for you~

Lady Avalon/Prototype Merlin

(Wattpad gods dont strike me down)

How You Two Meet?

You were summoned and much to the suprise of Fujimaru and Da Vinci you were a shielder. After reading your stats they assigned you to protect Lady Avalon.

Like any normal person you were annoyed, you felt like you were assigned to the equivalent of babysitting duty.

That is until you saw the girl you'd be protecting. Needless to say your opinion changed quickly.

Very quickly.

That changed again when your [Anti Effect] ability shot off.

She had someone seduced you, so naturally you rocked her shit. By scolding her. What? You weren't gonna beat someone up because they used a simple ability YOUR immune to!

So needless to say she was pretty upset with you. And also needless to say you two had the most rough start our of all the other girls.

You were still forced to protect her though.

When They Released Their Feelings

You always stood out to her,  after all you had resisted her succubus abilities AND had the balls to scold her.

But that's not what mad her fall.

See even if you didn't like the idea of protecting her you always put all of yourslef in anything your told to do. So whenever she saw you go from scolding her like a child to protecting her and muttering about how she'd be dead without her. Deep down she knew you cared about her. But during one certain singularity when Fujimaru was grinding you ran two ran into Artoria Alter.

She automatically released her Noble Phantasm on the two of you so you did the same.

Much like Mash your Noble Phantasm was a sort of shield but it reflected half the damage of the attack on you and the other half on your opponent.

And Excalibur Morgan is one of the strongest attacks In the world of FGO.

You screamed the name of your Noble Phantasm

Y/n: Sgiath Sgàthan: Smaoinich air an t-Saoghal

Alter Artoria: EXCALIBUUUURRRRR MORGAN!!!!!!

Your Noble Phantasms clashes and you each started to take more and more damage as Lady Avalon stood unaffected.

Y/n: Come on girl, I can't last much longer, do a fuckin spell or some shit!

Lady Avalon snapped out of her suprise and started setting up a bunch of spells. So when Excalibur Morgan finally wore off, Lady Avalon killed her off with all the spells she had set up.

You fell.

You didn't die but Lady Avalon didn't know that. She ran up to you and immediately started using ALL the healing spells she had then casted multiple Guts layers on you.

Who and How: Asking Out?

She asked you out... kinda sorta?

So, after the Artoria Alter incident you didn't wake up till a week later, Lady Avalon was right there next to you though.

When you woke she was still asleep so of course you let her sleep.

When she did wake up though, she was suprised to see you awake.

Avalon: W-what? Asclepius said you wouldn't wake up till next week?!

Y/n: Well wouldn't that suck for you. You smell like you've been here all week.

Avalon: Well! For your information smart-ass I have been here all week! And secondly why are you smelling me huh?

Y/n: Well normal you smell goo— forget I said anything.

Avalon: No I don't think I will~

Y/n: Damn succubus. You'd be fuckin dead without me.

Avalon: Then never leave me.

Y/n: Huh?

Avalon: Nothing you big oaf.

Y/n: Are you sure because I'm pretty sure you said—

Avalon: Oh just kiss me you dumbass!

She pinned you to the hospital bed and kissed you.

But it didn't stop there.

You went all the way.

Poor Nightingale and Asclepius...

Yandere:

You better bet your ass that Lady Avalon won't let any other girl get anywhere near you. If they do AND they get a bit too flirty with you. Well, you'll be spending ALOT of time in the Tower Of Avalon... if ya know what I mean

What you two do in your free time?

When you two aren't doing the Two person tango your cuddling up and watching your favorite shows in the Tower of Avalon. When Lady Avalon isn't being all Succubusy she really enjoys a nice cuddle session, after all who doesn't?

Favorite Things to watch together?

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast Series
Chronicles of Narnia
Merlin
Edward Scissor Hands
Tom And Jerry
Men In Black Series
Harley Quinn TV Show
Any Monty Python Movie
Corpse Bride
Nightmare Before Christmas
The ORIGINAL Jumanji Movie

Alright sorry for only having one character this update and all, I originally planned on having Quetzalotal here too but I decide not to because I couldn't figure out some things.

Sorry for in out of characterness in any of these tho