Prologue

Echoes of a Shared Past

In an era graced by gentility, two kindred spirits, Marcus Spencer and Eleanor Winchester, find their innocent years spent together. From the tender days of their youth, their companionship flourished. Yet, the sincere affection that simmers beneath the surface of their friendship remains shrouded in silence, concealed beneath the demands of the society.

The tumult of war and numerous betrayals not only separates Marcus and Eleanor by miles but also by the unbridgeable chasm of experience and suffering. Marcus, hardened by the horrors of the front, finds his heart burdened by unspoken traumas, while Eleanor, enduring the societal upheavals at home without a friend on her side, battles her own inner demons...

...................................................................................................................................................................................

All the writing credits belong to me as @dahiaad on Wattpad and Ella Adler in real life .

The photos don't belong to me and all the credits belong to the people who made them.

I sincerely feel the need to apologize for the English mistakes or the historical inaccuracy in this book...

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Main Characters :

Eleanor Winchester, daughter of Lady Kate and Lord Harry Winchester, youngest of her family of five and sister to William and Jules Winchester.

Marcus Spencer, son of Duchess Mary and Duke Howard Spencer and older son of his family of 4, Brother of Elizabeth Spencer and futur Duke Spencer of Brightmore.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

My dear reader, I hope you will enjoy this book ...