Him

For some random shitty reason, Soarin was in ALL of my classes, I mean he WAS my friend, emphasize on the WAS. Until the bitch tried to KISS ME! Of all people, he was my best friend, and that almost kiss ruined everything. But now since I am the AWESOMEST PERSON ON PLANET EARTH! (quoting a newspaper) He was still flirting with me. 

"Stop it!" I screamed.

The teacher looked worried and walked over, "Miss Dash is everything ok?" She asked, and I told her that Soarin was being a GRADE A BITCH. She completely understood and split us apart. He didn't talk to me for the whole day until the final bell rang.

"Hey Dash," he said, " or maybe I should call you hottie." Soarin teased. I immediately snapped.

"Soarin what is wrong with you! You used to be my best friend until you tried to kiss me! I don't care if everyone had a crush on you back then cuz I DIDN'T! I hate you for that and I will NEVER IN 2 LIFETIMES forgive you." I growled. People of Canterlot High will soon find out as awesome as I am, I still am Rainbow 'danger' Dash.

As I was walking out with my friends, a pair of light cyan hands pinned me on the wall. I couldn't move and my feet were off the ground. I looked up and saw SOARIN in front of me. 

"Didn't you learn your lesson SOARIN SKIES?" I shouted. 

"No, I guess." Because he leaned in and KISSED ME! For real this time. All the people in the hallways stopped. The boys were jealous and the girls were shrieking. "SOARIN ASSHOLE BITCHY FUCKING SKIES! YOU ARE DEAD!" I grabbed my geode and got out of reach, kicked him in his dick, and punched his face. Causing him to land on the ground. I kicked and punched him so bad, he was so hurt. I didn't care, I FREAKING WASTED MY FIRST KISS ON THIS FUCK! everybody in Canterlot High gulped, from that moment on, I earned my nickname. Rainbow Danger Awesome Dash...