To X.

A/N: Apologies for the bad english as it is not my first language.

"Hello."

"Hello there, who are you again?"

"I'm Yamamoto Sayaka. My secretary, Akari, told me to meet you here." Sayaka extended her hand.

"Watanabe Miyuki. I thought Akari was the one meeting me here?"

"Supposedly, yes. But she told me to meet you here. I arranged for her to meet with our other client. They are first-time clients, so I needed her for our company's image." Sayaka took a seat and placed her case on the table.

"So, you are the boss?"

"You could say that."

"Sorry for being rude earlier."

"You were not rude at all. No worries. Anyway, these are the files you requested. We still want your tender and are working on resolving the issues we encountered before." Sayaka handed the files to Miyuki, who began reviewing them thoroughly. Akari and Miyuki were best friends who had inadvertently become each other's clients. Whenever their bosses needed materials, they always had each other's back.

"Waiter, could I get an iced coffee, please?"

"I didn't expect a girl like you to like iced coffee."

"What makes you think that?" Sayaka raised her eyebrows.

Miyuki looked her over while continuing to review the files.

"A stoic person like you?"

"There's nothing wrong with having a soft side."

Miyuki chuckled.

---

"Can I get your number?"

Sayaka glanced back at the bubbly girl.

"My number? For what?"

"It's easier to discuss things over the phone than to meet every week. Akarin is always busy, so I can't discuss this with her." Miyuki handed her phone to Sayaka, who exchanged hers to input her number.

"Done. Do you want to meet next week?" Sayaka asked.

"Nope, now that I have your number, no need."

---

"Hey, Milky."

"Hmm?"

Sayaka hesitated, still pondering her words.

"What is it, Sayanee?"

"Can you follow me for a moment?" Grabbing Miyuki's hand, Sayaka led her to the nearest park on a cold fall day in Osaka. They sat on the closest bench, and with a tight grasp on Miyuki's hand, they stared into each other's eyes.

"I know we just met two months ago, but I think I like you."

The world seemed to stand still. Miyuki's eyes widened as she struggled to breathe, speechless after hearing Sayaka's confession. A drop of sweat formed on Sayaka's forehead as she waited for Miyuki's response.

Minutes passed, and thoughts of rejection crept into Sayaka's mind. Just as she felt her muscles tensing, Miyuki leaned in and kissed her. It took Sayaka a few seconds to register the situation, but she responded in kind. Pulling Miyuki close, she wrapped her arms around her waist, feeling a hand cupping her cheek and tracing her jawline. Sayaka was relieved their feelings were mutual. They parted, their breaths mingling in the cool night air.

"What's next?" Miyuki asked, pressing their foreheads together.

"Girlfriends?" Sayaka suggested, feeling their hot breaths on their skin.