PROLOGUE

Narrator's POV*
This is a history that will be left untold... A history that will never be discovered... A history filled with hatred, suffering and misfortune...

*Main Character's* POV
Damn it! Its dark! Can't even see a freakin' thing! Huh? I can hear voices. Hey! Is anybody there? Wha-? Ugh! I can't move and its getting louder. AAAAAHH!!! It hurts! No! Stop! My head hurts!

Voices fade in*
"I heard she beat a whole mafia into pieces!"
What are you talking about?
"Some even nicknamed her Jack the Ripper for killing some people for fun!"
What? What are you saying?
"Uwaaaaahh! Scary! But she's a girl!"
Why?! I haven't done anything?!
"Girl or not. She still earns the title Blood Wolf."
.......Huh?
.
.
.
.
.
W-wait! Why are you people accusing me?! Where are you going?!
.
.
.
"You should never have been born! You beast!"
Mom?
"You're a disgrace to the family. From this day onwards you are no longer a part of this family. Any contact from family members is forbidden. I will send you away to a foreign country so that our family doesn't have to bear the shame you have engraved in their hearts. You may leave."
Dad? What are you guys saying? I thought you loved me! Please! Please! Don't leave me! I beg you!
Fade out*

Narrator's POV*
A dark history left to wither... A new character to conceal the beast within... A character destined to escape the never ending nightmare... Everything in the past locked inside a dark heart... not completely... because everything may hide but never the eyes...