CHAPTER 1: The School

Narrator's POV
They say that every human in the entire galaxy has their own fate tangled. In order for them to surpass this so called "fate" they must untangle it themselves. Lose your path and you will be led astray. Lose your determination and you will regret it. Lose your reason for living, then you will think you have no right to live. A story of a young girl who has a dark history, an unpredictable present and an unexpected turn of events in her future.

Main Character's POV
My given name was Avery Correz, however, due to some unexpected turn of events my name now is Ariz "Ice" Klartsz.. People view me as a cheerful person, some think of me as an annoying spoiled brat, some also think of me as weird thus they either think its disgusting or fun and some think of me as the most happy-go-lucky person in the world. Its because I'm the type of person who would always smile no matter the situation.

When I was still in grade 8, I didn't know what school I would enter, although it didn't really matter which school I entered although... there was this one particular school that intrigued me, the name of the school is "Bloumard High School (BHS)". I entered this high school with no difficulties even though throughout the history of this school, less than ten percent of the applicants would pass and apparently I'm one of those ten percent applicants.

The school's system is divided into three factions: The Academic Section which specializes in academic subjects such as the sciences, english, math and so forth and so on. The Performing Arts Section which specializes in arts, drama, music, dance, media and so forth and so on. The Basic Education Curriculum Section which doesn't specialize in anything at all although seventy percent of the students in the BEC section are particularly good in certain kinds of sports.

These three sections will either decide your future or will lead you to a different path you would never expect in the future. BHS has also been divided into three buildings although they still connect to each other. The only things that us three sections share are the library, the gyms, the weight rooms, the cafeteria, the auditorium and last but not the least the courtyard.

The only problem in this school which are the students from different sections. Whenever they see people from another section they either trash them with words or trash them with actual trash. The reason why I entered this school is because of this system which divided us into three sections.
~
~
~
~
~
PSYCH! I'm just trippin' ya! I just put on a blindfold and flipped the pages of a book containing the names of the schools and that's how I got into this school! Hahahaha, no matter which school I choose I can still get in with a scholarship with flying colours!

I know... I know... Its long and its boring but thank me for not getting into detail with this stuff...XD well its just the beginning so don't get too excited! XD
~allen_14