1

She'd come home to find him sleeping. Even in his sleep he was rock hard. She'd been thinking of him all day. The reminders he left on her skin weren't any help. Candice needed him. It was like her body was staving for him even though he'd made love to her just a day ago.

Maybe love making wasn't what she wanted? Maybe it was a more carnal experience she needed from her beloved Ajax? Even as the thought came to her she knew it to be true. She needed to be used like a common street worker. It was this that made her come home for lunch when she never did that.

Walking to the bed she woke the six four hunk she called her husband. His steely blue eyes were fixed her. "Baby girl what is it " he asked in the British accent she adored .

She straddled him and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You have a problem to fix Ajax and it can't wait " She purred her words dripping with lust.

It was then that he realized how tight his jeans were. She giggled as realization spread across his face. "Mmm... and how do you suppose that I fix it " he said eyes darkening with desire.

"Use me like the whore I am "

The words shocked him but he was turned on by them as well. Without a moment of hesitation he lifted her off him and stood. "Knees slut " he barked dropping his boxers and jeans.

Sliding onto the floor Candice found herself at his feet. His eight and a half inch member stood at attention. She went to put her mouth around it but he backed up slightly.

"You think you can have it that easy, no a dirty girl like you has to work for it. Wrap your hands around it and pump "

Doing as he said she found herself growing wetter. Her hands slid over the erection make it harden. Looking up at him with big doe eyes and pouty lips she spoke. " sir you're leaking let me clean you up " she begged watching as fluid began leaking from his tip.

"Fine I'll use that sorry excuse for a throat but don't get used to asking me for favors "

With that he grabbed the sides of her head and slammed down her throat. The force of the action alone was almost enough to make her throw up. No caring he kept going as she moaned around him. Soon his hands moved from the sides of her face to the back of her head. The feeling got better but it wasn't enough.

He let go of her letting her work her lips up and down. "Fuck yeah work for it you cheap gold digger. " Ajax spat. "Cock worshipping slut"

As he felt himself nearing the end he took his cock out of her mouth slapping it across her face. She moaned in pure pleasure at the action. "Fucking dirty bitch likes being slapped with cocks " he taunted .

"Please sir the rest of me is needy for your massive dick " she whined.

"On the bed bitch face down ass up"

When she'd done as he said he took notice of two things. One she didn't have her pantries on. Two she was beyond wet. He dove into her pussy and she screamed his name. He squeezed her ass and railed her hard.

"God yes use me, get that nut" she screamed.

"Take every bit of this and be grateful "

"Yes daddy please just give it to me daddy please "

He pulled out and laid down. "Come ride me "

She sat on his member bouncing. As she did this he tore away her shirt and pulled off her bra. With her bare chest before him he pulled a nipple into his mouth rolling the other between his fingers. Moans and growls filled the room.

"I'm going to cum " she yelled her body shaking.

"Hold it cunt" Ajax ordered putting his hand around her neck and looking into her eyes.

She tightened around him throbbing. That was the last straw. He went wild thundering into her at full speed. He slapped her ass while doing this and she bit her lip.

"God fuck" he said as he burst deep inside her causing her to rain down on him.

Not done yet Candice put her mouth to work again sucking him this time in full control. When he was hard again she went down to his balls swallowing them. "Shit you're a demon " Ajax said as she came up for air.

"Well I didn't want to wait for round two " she said holding her double D's together

Without hesitation he r thrusts between her breasts. After a few strokes s let go swallowing him entirely as his hips bucked. She slurped on him with no mercy. " yea baby girl suck me off. You cum dump take it all. This why you came home. To eat me like you a whore. Be a little slut for me " Ajax said pushing her down to take him all at once. Her eyes rolled back.

Soon her had her on her knees again and he was using her throat. "That's it take it bitch make me cum. Worship this big fat dick. I know how bad you want me to come down your throat so work for it "

She slurped on him bobbing her head as her tongue slid along his shaft. She swallowed him fully her nose buried in his pubic hair. She gagged as pulling back for air. She went back for more and without warning he exploded in her mouth.

By then Candice was already ten minutes late getting back from her lunch break. Ajax helped clean her up and dress before driving her to work. Before getting out of the car she slipped out of her panties and gave them to her husband. Ajax could believe how bold she was being she was never like this. He didn't know what he come over her but he liked it.