Surprise?

I'm not an English speaker, so if something is wrong, I'm sorry, it's my translation.

Lisa was desperate, her friend Rosé's birthday would be in a couple of days and she didn't have a gift. Luckily, Rosé didn't stop to ask anything.

She ran out of her apartment and went to the nearest convenience store, bought basic things to make a cake, without knowing how to prepare one..., He arrived back at his apartment and placed all the ingredients on his kitchen table, he would look for a tutorial, anyway, it wouldn't be that difficult, right?

...

She started to prepare the cake, did it look good? Not ugly? Less, Normal was the word. She looked at it with a smile because it was his first dessert, it looked delicious. She called Jisoo, another friend, who told her in a very cute way that her cake tasted disgusting, Lisa whimpered and thought again.

-Jisoo! I love you so much! _She said excitedly as she ran away again, Jisoo just watched and laughed_

February 11, Rosé's Birthday

Lisa left everything to the last minute, she invited Rosé to eat the cake that was prepared right now, she would arrive at any moment...

Lisa tripped and the worst case scenario is when Rosé enters the apartment, the girl laughed and helped Lisa up.

-Are you ok? It looks like a hard fall _Rosé laughed as she looked at Lisa worried_

-Y-yeah, don't worry Rosie, surprise?

Lisa said and moved, showing the whole mess behind her and in the background a cake, pretty, medium, with flowers and pink color everywhere.

-How nice! _Rosé said as she hugged Lisa, giving her kisses on her cheek_

They spent the entire day cleaning Lisa's apartment, and then ended up eating the cake and watching movies alternating between horror and love.

-Sorry for all this mess, I'm a fool _Lisa says sadly_

-My fool _Rosé said laughing, giving him a kiss on the cheek_

They spent the whole day and night like this, loving each other, loving each other whenever they could.

Lisa said goodbye to Rosé, gave her a short kiss on the lips (My ship 😜) and they hugged, then, Lisa was in her bedroom, thinking

"It was a good day?" Her subconscious said, yes, it was a good day and at the same time it wasn't, she tossed and turned in her bed for a while and said out loud

-I will enjoy time with Rosé tomorrow, I hope I don't have things to do with Jennie _She said looking at her lamp, she turned it off and went to bed

Tomorrow will be a new day

.
.
.