Dream

He wrapped his arm around your waist gently, his touch sending shivers down your spine. "Just focus on the movie," he whispered softly, his breath warm against your ear. The entire grade was watching a movie for the last day of school, and you could see your boyfriend on the other side of the room, his eyes filled with anger. Erin, his best friend, was beside you, offering comfort in the most unexpected way.

You sat there, trembling and flustered by his touch, unable to tear your eyes away from the floor. His hand moved lower, a slow, deliberate motion that made your heart race. When you finally looked up, his brown, misty eyes met yours, filled with a desperate longing. He looked like he wanted to kiss you, to hold you close and never let go. You wanted him just as badly, and the intensity of his gaze only made it harder to resist.

Glancing back at your boyfriend, you saw him peering through the crowd, and fear gripped you at the thought of him seeing Erin's touch. Erin's hand moved to your thigh, gently rubbing it, each stroke driving you wild. The two of you locked eyes, the connection so intense you could barely hold the eye contact. The dim lighting accentuated all his features, the soft light pouring onto him like gentle rays, making every moment feel like a dream.

He leaned in close, his voice a soft murmur in your ear. "Come with me to the back. It's more private." he said, his tone laced with a hint of urgency. The back was shrouded in shadows, a secluded spot where fewer eyes could see. His hand found yours, fingers intertwining as he guided you through the dimly lit space. The anticipation was palpable, every step heightening the intimacy of the moment.

As you reached the back of the room, Erin's hand gently brushed against your cheek, his touch sending a spark through your skin. He leaned in closer, his breath warm against your neck. "You know," he whispered, his lips barely grazing your ear, "I've always wondered what it would be like to have you all to myself, even if just for a moment."

You felt a shiver run down your spine as his fingers traced a delicate path along your arm. Your eyes flickered back to your boyfriend, who was still scanning the room, oblivious to the hidden corner where you stood. Erin's hand moved to your waist, pulling you closer until there was hardly any space between you.

"Do you think he can see us?" Erin teased, his voice low and filled with a playful challenge. His eyes locked onto yours, a mischievous glint dancing in their depths. The tension was electric, every second feeling like an eternity as you teetered on the edge of desire and danger.

You shifted in your bed, letting out a frustrated groan. Seriously? You rubbed your eyes, the remnants of sleep still clinging to your lashes. It hit you then—it was all just a dream. A wave of sadness washed over you as you turned back around, burrowing deeper into the sheets. Maybe if you fell asleep again, you could drift back into those dreams of Erin. What am I going to do now? you wondered, your mind swirling with the echoes of what could have been.