Introductions?

This is a story of my life going back to when I was a in elementary and middle school I'm going to start high school this year not very excited school starts on the 12th of August way earlier than usual I'm getting a little ahead of myself though I haven't properly introduced myself even though this is a vent I won't disclose my real name or anyone's name in the story for confidential reasons.. So, for me I'll use my Oc's name Naomi and that name will be referenced as Mimi for nicknames... Anyways let's start this off simple 5th grade is the year my life went down I guess that's why I'm so messed up now because of what happened in 5th grade... I was your normal curious kid and one day I stumbled upon pornography I was like 9 or 10 and well it had happened on the wrong day because my parents went through my computer, I remember the conversation going like this "NAOMI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THIS SHIT!". My dad was infuriated my mom was worried for my mental being that day was the day I got PTSD I remember it like it was yesterday I was in the shower last night and looked down to see a huge bruise on my thigh from the fact that my father beat me luckily for him that was the only damaged place on my body at that time I hated my father for beating me but also scared of him I was only a kid who didn't know better I haven't really been able to express my feelings as well now because I'm scared to only a few people I know actually know about this I get over-stimulated when people get mad at me leading to self-harm it only started with me trying to cut myself with scissors but I shortly got caught and they got taken away but I haven't self-harmed myself in a while as far as they know I self-harmed myself in June last month over a stupid fight with my dad.. towards the end of last month, I decided too not self-harm and to draw scars on my arms which makes me feel better a lot of people like my boyfriend and friends have been supporting me and understanding that I need someone to vent too but we're all going to different schools this year and I feel like I need to stop relying on them to vent so I came here in hopes to release my feelings without being judged.. I might still be judged on here because people are assholes. 

AN: This is the end of this page I'll probably post another one tomorrow.