21

"Why are you always dragging me into bathrooms-" I said to Jimin as he locked the door behind him.

"Who is that?" Jimin asked angrily. He was obviously talking about that Shawn guy.

I didn't know how to answer and tears streamed down my cheeks. Why am I crying he should. I am going to lose all of his trust.

"What have you really come here for?." He asked as he saw me bawling my eyes out in front of him.

"I'm sorry!-" I cried.

"My friend set me up with this guy- thinking I was single," I said.

"Why the fuck would she think you're single?. Why the fuck are you calling me your... friend?" He started to say.

"Am I worth nothing to you?"

That was it. I was broken- I messed up.

"I didn't know what we were-"

"Let's go," he said holding my hand. He unlocks the door and drags me out of the house as I get looks from everyone. My mascara was smeared on my face and my lips trembling.

Seeing this Lisa dropped her plate and she wanted to chase after me but Shawn held onto her.

"Look I get youre mad," I finally said in the car after long silence.

"I am."

"I'm sorry," I said looking down at my lap in guilt.

"It's my fault- I didn't know what we were at the time- and we had no feelings- and so I kept my mouth shut,"

"She would've gotten mad and now even more mad that I hid it from her..."

Silence.

"You don't need to say anything but, I'll tell her, it's my mistake anyway,"

Time skip:

The car ride home was dead silent. I get why was he mad. I deserved it.

I went out for a walk without saying anything which ended up being a two-hour walk through the streets.

As soon as we got into the house I waited till he was out of sight and went outside. I was still in my dress. Mascara smeared on my cheeks, eyes full of regret.

Who knew it would end up like this.

The sound of my heels clicking on the sidewalk in through the dark streets didn't bother me one bit. I hated the dark. But I didn't care right now.

The scene of him pulling me into the bathroom played repeatedly in my mind. I wanted to fall on my knees and cry.

And that's what I did. Was I overreacting? I didn't care, it felt like I was playing with Jimins feelings.

Only in two hours, I got 36 missed calls from Lisa. What really bothered me was that there were 0 phone calls from Jimin.

Usually, IF I was out this late he would call me multiple times before tracking me, picking me up, and taking me home.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran back home to see him doing his work. Not another care in the world.

I quickly turn around knowing that if I stand there any longer next thing you know I'll be on my knees crying. Gosh why am I like this.

This whole thing is ruining my relationship and friendship.