𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19

"Good job Kat

"Good job Kat. Now lift your arms slowly behind you." I take a deep breath and lift my arms up slowly. There is a very very faint pain on my hurt shoulder but I continue with a smile on my face.

Next qualifiers are in two months  and Maria is doing all she can to help me be in the best shape before Alexei and I starts practicing next month. We already have started most of the basic routine, but he can't throw me around yet or lift me, so those two have to wait.

"Great job today girl. Don't forget to massage your arm and shoulder. If you feel pain ice it and let me know please." I nod at Maria standing up from my yoga mat.

"Kat you are doing great. Don't overthink thinks." I nod giving her a weak smile rolling my mat and placing it back at the end of the room.

Grabbing my bag, I leave the room and head towards the ice rink arena.

I have a class this morning with Aiden and I'm not excited.

Aiden has been trying everything to apologise and talk to me. I've been stubborn and ignoring most of his advances. I need to hold my foot down. What he said really hurt.

I can't have some hurt me emotionally anymore. I'm already going through it from the shit Max pulled on me.

"Oh look who decided to show up girls. Your teacher." I roll my eyes at Aiden as I put my skates on.

I tie my laces up and enter the ice rink, skating towards my girls.

"Miss Kat you are back. We missed you so much." I smile at my little gremlins and open my arms as they all skate towards me to give me a hug.

"Hi babies. I don't know if grumpy Aiden told you, but I had an injury and had to rest for awhile." The girls nod while they hug me.

"Can you please not go again? Aiden is funny but he is very grumpy when you are not here." I chuckle at Mira and nod.

"He is such a grumpy person huh? Is that our nickname for Aiden?" The girls nod while Aiden rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, no more late." He says pointing at me.

I press my lips in a thin line and nod.

"Sorry, I had physical therapy and it went over a little today." Aiden looks at me and nods.

What Is running through your mind?

I hate that we crossed that line, cause all I can think of, is if he misses me? Or if he thinks of me, like I think about him.

I want him to keep trying, but I don't want him to pull a uno reverse and tell me the same thing he said the other day.

I won't be able to handle it.

One of the girls clears her throat and I snap out of it, looking at her. I gulp and look back at Aiden who scratches the back of his head.

"I'm going to go back to my boys." I nod and with hat, he skates back at his little ones as I watch him go.