Intro

"My what beautiful white hair~ I'd bet you'd look better in red though." An oddly familiar voice called out from behind me in the dark winter alleyway. I turn around to face a man with dark brown hair with red tips. A sly smile spread across his lips in the flickering light from a nearby bar sign.

"And you are?" I ask calmly but in a tired voice. I wasn't certain, but I had a bad feeling I knew who he was. His golden brown eyes narrow on me as a look of annoyance crosses his face.

"I'm hurt detective~. Sure we're not on a first name basis, but you should know who your favorite prey is.
After all, I've given you and that shitty police force a lot of.....well....trouble this year." He  almost laughs as he speaks.

"I'm pretty sure I would've remembered seeing a guy like you. I think you have the wrong person." I sigh and roll my eyes as I turn to walk away. Trying to provoke him enough to make the first move.

"Oh we've definitely talked plenty of times over the phone. I mean you tracked me down all the way here to play with me~. Wasn't it your intention to come here to my hunting grounds alone?" He continues. As I look out in front of me; he was suddenly before me and it was already too late.

'Of course he'd see through the facade. He usually puts up one before he picks his victims.' I thought as he lunges at me. I attempt to dodge swiftly before falling to a sweep to the back of my legs. My hand gun slips out of my coat pocket and slides out of reach.

'Shit...I blew my cover...' I thought as I try to sit up.

"You really didn't think I'd be able to see through you huh?" He smiles as he jumps onto me. Slamming me onto the ground as he straddles my slightly smaller form. He pulls out a white cloth from his pocket and swiftly covers my nose and mouth with it. I struggle within his grasp as my energy quickly leaves me.

"Shhh. It's okay~ We can play more once you wake up. Okay Julius~?" He purrs as I slowly drift off into unconsciousness.