Part 4 the new journey begans

Vaani and her family arrived at their new house...

Vaani noticed that her house was bigger than the previous one, and she had a separate room for herself in it...

At night, her parents told her, "We have completed your admission process in the famous Delhi Public School, and now you need to focus on your studies, make new friends here, and, most importantly, avoid getting into any fights."

They also mentioned, "If you miss your friends, you can always call them!"

After the summer vacation, Vaani started going to her new school...

Time passed, and she reached class 10. She had transformed beautifully, with her short hair now grown long...

She became quite popular in her school... Vaani, Krish, and Arav hadn't spoken to each other for a long time as they were all busy with their studies, but they missed each other a lot!!

On the other hand, Krish and Arav, the two most popular boys in their school, were handsome and toppers as well... All the girls wanted to talk to them, but they never talked to anyone...

Vaani made a new friend named Akshay and her best friend named Ishvi!!

As time went by, Vaani achieved the highest percentage in her school and became the topper 🥇, while a girl named Harshita got second 🥈 place in the school...

Krish secured the first 🥇 place, and Arav got the second 🥈 place in their school...

Harshita always held a grudge against Vaani because she always came second after Vaani joined the school, and Harshita was the second most popular girl after Vaani!!!!

                            🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

What do you think did Vaani krish and Arav will meet again if yes then when if no then is their friendship ends ... Comment your answer in the comment section and if you like this series than vote for it  and don't forget to follow me for such amazing stories and series !!!

                                                              ~ By Author Bunny