no one's ever had me, not like you

No one's ever had me the way you do. When I talk to you, I find the best parts of myself, parts I didn't even know were there. You were there for all my firsts: the first endearment, the first late-night conversation, the first argument, and the first significant risk I took. That risk, choosing to let you in, is one I hope I'll never regret. You became my greatest experience, a pinnacle of emotions and moments I cherish.

Every time I think about our late-night talks, I remember how your words made me feel understood in ways no one else ever has. The first time we argued, it wasn't just a clash; it was a testament to how deeply we cared. Each disagreement was a step in understanding each other better, a path towards a deeper connection. You became not just someone I loved but a part of my very being, intertwined with my growth and self-discovery.

Though you may not know every detail about my past or every nuance of my thoughts, I hope you realize just how much you mean to me. You are the very art of loving, a masterpiece that stands out in the gallery of my life. Your presence is a reminder that love, in its truest form, is both an art and a gift, something to be cherished and nurtured. You are worth loving, in every sense of the word, and being with you has shown me the beauty and depth that love can bring into one's life.

_________
____

🎀 for S.