/Chap-10/

YUSRA POV

I was struggling with my dress to come out of the car when suddenly someone opened the door for me... It was no one other than Danish, he forwarded his hand for me... I stared at his hand and quickly held it while coming out of the car... We stood Infront of the huge mansion waiting for others to arrive...

 We stood Infront of the huge mansion waiting for others to arrive

After the arrival of everyone, we entered the mansion... "Bismillah" he whispered slowly... A small smile tug on the corner of my lips..."Welcome to your home, Yusra beta. This is our gift for your wedding from me and Junaira" Mr.Ahmed said with a smile while looking at us... Mrs.Ahmed hugged both of us while saying "you both will start your new life in this home"... Her words left me in a confusion...

"Yes Izhaan, you can enjoy your wedded life here without any interruption" Shayan bhai stated in a teasing tone... As expected everyone laughed at that statement except Dani... "No, Izhaan" who was still unbothered I thought to myself...

Both of our family settled down... Kairah and Muiz were happy playing around... Me and Laira sat a distance from everyon... "Yusra, is something bothering you" Laira asked with concern... I shook my head as no and stared at Izhaan, who was far away from us...

"Are you really not going to tell him what occurred a year and half ago"? Laira uttered... "Never Laira, I won't let him go over his previous incidents" i sniffled while staring at him... She left out a deep sigh...

SHAYAN POV

My eyes were fixed on Amayah who was just sitting in front of me, discussing business... My thoughts kept turning to her husband's death... While searching for her name, Yusra informed me about her tragic past... "How did she manage everything alone" i mummered internally...
I stood up and left as I couldn't control my thoughts... I went near Yusra and Laira...

"May I, ladies" i waited for their response... "Sure Shayan bhai" Laira replied with an assuring smile... "Shayan bhai, aren't you discussing with them" ? Yusra noted innocently... "Sorry to say this dear, but I can't be like your husband, look how concerned of his profession he is even on his wedding day".... We laughed... "I can see that bhai" Laira teased...

RAYYAN POV

As I was passing through, i unintentionally heard Yusra and Laira's conversation...

"Are you really not going to tell him what occurred a year and half ago"?...

"Never Laira, I won't let him go over his previous incidents"

At that point I realised, Yusra had a special spot for Izhaan in her soul not just from presently but from the very beginning... Holding my sadness i left from there with a sad smile...