Reaction 4.Part 1

🇷🇺Ты очень стеснительная
🇬🇧You're very shy.

🇷🇺Столпы/Hashira or Pillars 🇬🇧

🇺Только парни/Only boys 🇬🇧

🇷🇺Гию Томиока/Tomioka Giyu 🇬🇧

🇷🇺
-Замёрзнешь. - как гром среди ясного неба прозвучал голос Гию и на твои плечи опустилось его хаори.

-Г-гию! Ты тоже замёрзнешь! -воскликнула ты, пытаясь снять хаори и вернуть владельцу, но настойчивые руки  обвили твою талию и прижали к себе. Ты уткнулась в грудь своего возлюбленного.

-Тебе нужнее. - Столп Воды положил свой подбородок на твою макушку. - И опережая твой следующий вопрос, скажу, что мне нравится с тобой обниматься.

Ты потеряла дар речи и натуральный цвет кожи лица, который превратился в помидорку.

🇬🇧
-You'll freeze. - like a bolt from the blue, Giyu's voice sounded and his haori fell on your shoulders.

- G-giyu! You'll freeze too! - you exclaimed, trying to take off the haori and return it to the owner, but persistent hands lay around your waist and pressed you to yourself. You're buried in your lover's chest.

- You need it more. - A pillar of Water put its chin on the top of your head. - And ahead of your next question, I'll say that I like hugging you.

You are speechless and the natural complexion of your face has turned into a tomato.