Chapter - 1,2,3

Chapter 1: Awakening

Leo's eyes snapped open, his heart pounding in his chest. He was lying on a cold, hard floor, the distant sound of explosions echoing in his ears. His body felt different—stronger, more resilient. He pushed himself up, realizing with a shock that he was in the past, just before the apocalypse began.

He wasn't the same Leo destined to die for someone else's glory. He had been given a second chance.

Chapter 2: New Beginnings

Leo quickly adapted to his new reality. He remembered the events that would unfold and the dangers that lay ahead. Instead of joining Elara and her harem of six powerful men, he chose a different path. He knew their strengths and weaknesses, and he planned to avoid them.

His first priority was to find supplies and a safe place to stay. As he scavenged through the ruins, he encountered familiar faces—characters who had been part of Elara's entourage. He avoided them, knowing that staying out of their story was crucial for his survival.

While searching for food, Leo stumbled upon an old friend, Aiden. In his previous life, Aiden had been a background character, someone who admired Leo from afar. But now, he was here, injured and alone.

"Aiden?" Leo's voice was soft, filled with a mix of relief and confusion.

Aiden looked up, his eyes widening in recognition. "Leo? You're alive?"

Leo nodded, helping Aiden to his feet. "I am, and we need to stick together."

Chapter 3: Building Trust

Leo and Aiden found refuge in an abandoned warehouse. As they settled in, Leo couldn't help but notice the way Aiden looked at him, a mix of worry and something else—something deeper.

"Leo," Aiden began one evening, "I need to tell you something. In our past life, I... I had feelings for you."

Leo's heart skipped a beat. He had always seen Aiden as a friend, but now, with this new knowledge, he felt a warmth spread through him. "Aiden, I... I think I feel the same."

Their bond grew stronger each day as they fought to survive. Aiden's tactical mind and Leo's strength made them a formidable pair. Together, they navigated the treacherous landscape, always one step ahead of danger.