Chapter Five

Amor's Point of view.

It's like I woke up with a whole new memory. I couldn't remember what happened last night. All I know was that I went out with my girls, and I think I had too many pills or drink or something. I searched around for my phone and found it under my pillow. I had this pounding headache, so I just laid back down. I went up to my business app and cancelled all appointments till tomorrow. Suddenly, I started getting into my feelings because I just realized, I'm all alone in this world and the last person I called family had left me. I just closed my eyes and laid down crying into my pillow. I woke up to a loud bang on my door. I almost passed out when I noticed the time was 5pm, I slept for 7 hours. The banging continued so I dragged myself and went to open the door without even looking through the peephole. Behold there stood King. "The fuck, Amor, are you okay" he asked me as he walked in and closed the door. "What are you doing here" I said as he kept searching me with his eyes. I knew I looked a mess; my hair was all over my face and the house was a mess. I must have had a mental breakdown last night. "Amor, what's going on" he asked me as he held my arms with both his hands and his eyes piercing right through mine. I immediately broke down crying as he held me. I just cried all my pains out.

"Amor, what's going on, can you talk to me, did some motherfucker hurt you or put their hands on you huh?" he asked as he sat me down and sat down right beside me. "I don't know who I am, I had a memory loss after the accident, my aunt assured me that I'll be fine, but it's like last night...." I paused trying to remember some things. "I don't know what's going on with me" I said. "Just calm down and explain things to me, make me understand what's going on" he said assuring me with his eyes.

"My parents, were very rich" I slurred as all the memories started kicking in. "My dad owned a big business. And I think it was my dad's 50th birthday and my mom wanted to celebrate it at home, now I knew about the surprise party but I and my dad were in the car with the driver and he was on the phone" I paused as I looked up at King then back to staring into space. "He was on the phone talking about transferring all he's wealth to me and he said something about a Sarah, wait, my aunt Sarah, that's all I can remember" I said. "So, how did you lose your memory" he asked. "The accident, I think the brakes failed and we were on the highway" I replied. "That's fucked up, but I can help you" he said. "What, how" I asked. "Don't worry about that just do this for me, come stay with me and leave this place" he said. "You live with your mom" I said. "Don't worry about that, I got my own crib, and you can live there" he said. "Why" I asked. "Look, I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you, or treated you but I just...look I know whatever I say you won't understand, I'm sorry mama" he said as I sighed. "It doesn't work like that you know, you don't just leave for days and come back whenever you feel like, and beside we are not an item, so you don't have to apologize" I told him. "Fuck, anyways I'm sorry and I would work on communicating better okay, look I really like you" he said. Immediately he said that butterflies were all in my stomach.

"I like you too King, and I'm sorry for also rushing you" I said as he just pulled me into a hug. He's smell, everything about him turns me on, I wish I could have him all to myself right now. "Now I want you to stop looking like this, so let me take you out and lighten your mood" he said making me scrunch my face up then turning to run to the room. "Ah ah ah, not so fast bunny" he said as he gently pulled my waist back to him. "You think I'm going to let you stay here all by yourself and just do what, cry in pity, nope I won't do that, so go take a shower, I'm right here waiting for you" he said making me smile. "Okay" I said back as I went into the room to take a shower.

The next day Carissa invited me to her house to hang out since Janet was at work. The uber driver stopped me Infront of her address. And her home was nice no lie. I thought Carissa was poor, but I was wrong, dead wrong. This house was a mansion and the cars parked in the front were no joke. I want to be this rich someday.

"Hello, you must be Amor, Madam Carissa is expecting you" the maid said as I entered the house. The huge chandeliers hung from the ceiling. That count down challenge were people put their phone on the ceiling can never be done in this home.

"She's upstairs, 3rd room on your right hand" she said as I followed her directions and went upstairs. The stairs were spiral and the artworks on the ceiling were giving everything it supposed to give. "Woah" I just bumped into a fine ass Latina mixed man damn. "You good" he asked with a white plastic cup in his right hand and the left hand was holding the railings of the stairs. "Yes, sorry, the art works are so beautiful" I said. "Oh yeah, Rissa is a very talented artist, I mean without her we won't be living this life you know" he said, before I could say something Carissa walked to the top of the stairs. "Move Milo, why are you always running your mouth" she said as he let me walk through. "See you around" he said then continued down the stairs. We walked to Carissa's room, and I just fell in love with the artistic colorful theme. "So, you're an artist" I asked as I sat down on her pink couch. "Yeah, sort of" she answered chuckling a little bit. "And you walk around with nobody knowing who you are" I asked. "Well, mostly my works are displayed in homes, movies, music videos etc." she replied. "Well, I am surprised because you don't look like the type that has money, I mean I've never seen you drive a car" I said. "Don't worry you will get to know more about me but for now we have a lot to catch up on. "Girl a lot" I said as we both laughed.

King's Point of View

"You sure you want to do this" my mother asked me as I was packing my things to my house. "I got this mama" I assured her. "King, the nightmares and sleep paralysis" she said. "Mama, come on, I'm in therapy okay, I'm good, don't worry about me, besides I won't be there alone" I said. "With who" she asked as I closed the car trunk. "Her name is Amor, she's the girl I really like and I'm trying to help her out, but I know she can't stay in that big house alone, and plus I've stayed here long enough Ma" I replied. "You're my son and you can stay forever; you're an adult and you can make decisions for yourself but be careful with who you give your heart to" she said as I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheeks. "I love you mom".

I walked into the house and switched on the lights. I don't know why I started feeling funny. I walked up to every part of the house to turn the lights on, and I took away all the covers from the furniture's. I sat on the couch in the living room and looked around.

"Someday I'm gonna get all this money" I said to Amine. "Nigga, you ain't gon' get no money, we die on this street like our pops did" Amine said. I smacked the back of his neck. "Ow!, whatcha hit me foe?" he shouted. "Nigga shut up, I'm gon' be a King, a reason why my pops named me that" I ended.

I walked down to the abandoned building and went to the basement and saw Amine and Tyler. "Man, we gonna get into trouble" Tyler said. "I'm just 17, I don't wanna go to jail" Amine said. "Shut up both of you, and I'm what 19, that makes me older with more sense" I said to both while opening the bags of cocaine. "Yow, where did you get this from King" Amine asked me. "I sold my mama's car and some other stuffs in the house" I said. "You did what, No man, that's crazy" Tyler said. "Look, I will buy her a new one trust me, This trap house is now ours, the owners are dead, I did some good research and it's been abandoned for 24 years so relax no one will know we operate from here, now all we have to do is start selling this and the more we sell the more we buy and get our profit" I said. "I don't know about this man" Tyler said.

"Just trust me, we gonna be rich as fuck" I said.

My phone rang snapping out of my daydream. I looked at the screen and it was Amine. I decided to go upstairs and rest, tomorrow is another day, a day we fight to live through. 

________________________________________________________________________

For those voting I really appreciate it, with work and being a mother I don't know how I'm able to post, I feel like my writing has gotten better than my previous books. I just want to say thank you to those that said i shouldn't delete this book.  I hope you all are enjoying it, 80reads just 4 chapters is crazy, let's go babies..

PS: Don't forget to comment when you find something interesting it helps motivate and changes the lines of the story and make it more interesting you would be hooked. Till next chapter,

Alicia xxx.