Manic Cure

Manic Cure
Copyright 2024 Drakoyne

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written consent of the author, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages for review or promotional purposes only.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Follow @drakoyne on Twitter for more updates!

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. I feel like it motivates me to do better in writing the next chapters. If it's not too much to ask, there's a comment feature on Wattpad where readers are able to leave their thoughts on a specific scene. Interact with the book, lovers!

Disclaimer

Manic Cure is a stand-alone story revolving around a series of life events that may uproot some past events or memories. This story includes mentions of assault, manic depression, use of illegal substances, and vulgar language that may be triggering to some readers. There are also scenes wherein I, the author, express my socio-political beliefs. If you are, in any way, not in agreement with the things that I write, I urge you to search and reflect on those specific things before commenting anything negative. Always read with discretion!

I'm not a professional writer and I acknowledge that I do make mistakes. If you encounter a grammatical, typographical, or punctuation error that needs to be fixed, please feel free to point it out. I'm not entirely sensitive when it comes to constructive criticisms.

With that said, I hope you're having a wonderful day, and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it!

Playlist

Pagtingin by Ben&Ben

Tingin by Cup of Joe

Take A Chance With Me by NIKI

Umaasa by Calein

Ikaw Lamang by Silent Sanctuary

Delicate by Taylor Swift

Risk by Gracie Abrams

Mess It Up by Gracie Abrams

Backburner by NIKI

Labyrinth by Taylor Swift

The Black Dog by Taylor Swift

▞▚▞▚▞▚

Official Date of Release: July 06, 2024

Add the story to your library now!