Discover the Wonders of Big Hickory Island with Mike's Guided Eco Kayak Tours

Join owner and guide Mike on an unforgettable of Big Hickory Island, a journey that showcases the stunning beauty of Florida's coast. This 2 1/2 to offers an exceptional experience using top-of-the-line Hobie kayaks, ensuring your adventure is both enjoyable and memorable.

The tour begins with an introduction to the Hobie kayaks, known for their advanced pedal drive systems that allow for hands-free operation. This innovative feature lets you focus on soaking in the scenery, taking photographs, fishing, or simply relaxing with your favorite drink. Safety is paramount on this tour; every kayak is equipped with necessary navigation lights and safety flags, and participants are provided with high-quality life jackets and essential safety gear.

As you paddle through the serene waters of Big Hickory Island, you'll be mesmerized by the captivating mangrove tunnels, a highlight of the area's unique ecosystem. These natural formations create a tranquil environment that is home to a diverse array of wildlife. Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of dolphins and manatees, especially during the prime months of May to September when manatees are most active.

One of the standout features of this tour is the stop at a secluded beach, accessible only by kayak or boat. This hidden gem offers a peaceful and exclusive experience, allowing you to enjoy the untouched beauty of Florida's coastline away from the crowds. Here, you can relax on the pristine sands, take a swim in the clear waters, or simply bask in the tranquility of your surroundings.

The tour doesn't just focus on the natural beauty above the water; it also provides opportunities to explore the rich marine life below. The clear waters around Big Hickory Island are teeming with fish and other sea creatures, making it a paradise for snorkeling enthusiasts and marine life observers.

As the day winds down, you have the option to join the , guided by Mike. This tour offers a magical experience as the sun sets over the calm waters of Big Hickory Island in Bonita Springs. The golden hues of the setting sun create a breathtaking backdrop for your journey, enhancing the natural beauty of the surroundings. During this time, the chances of spotting dolphins and other wildlife increase, as they are often more active in the cooler evening hours.

To ensure your comfort throughout the tour, complimentary ice and water are provided, along with a cooler to keep your drinks refreshing. This thoughtful touch enhances the overall experience, allowing you to paddle in comfort and style as you explore the hidden gems of Big Hickory Island.

Whether you're an experienced kayaker or a beginner, this guided eco-kayak tour offers something for everyone. Mike's passion and expertise ensure that each tour is tailored to the interests and abilities of the participants, making it a personalized and enjoyable adventure. His deep knowledge of the area and its wildlife adds an educational element to the tour, enriching your understanding and appreciation of this unique coastal environment.

Embark on this incredible journey and discover the natural wonders of Big Hickory Island. From the secluded beaches to the enchanting mangrove tunnels, and the diverse wildlife to the serene waters, this eco-kayak tour offers an unparalleled opportunity to experience the beauty of Florida's coast in an intimate and immersive way. Whether you choose the daytime adventure or the magical sunset tour, you're guaranteed to create lasting memories on this exceptional kayaking experience.