- one: we only share one last name

i of act i.

UA was an elite school, filled with younglings aspired to be heroes. It was also a school where the now existing pro-heroes graduated from, it was no doubt that UA would be the first choice of the youth.

Upon reccommendation by our father, Me and Shoto were attending the elite school. Knowing Endeavor, he won't accept that his children would be applying to a different school. Either way, we really don't have a choice.

"This is boring." I drawled out, my chin resting on my palm as Present Mic explained the criteria of the exam. My brother gave no response to my comment, which I was used to by now.

Shoto was the typical stoic and quiet guy you'd see in school. He never liked talking or making friends, although, I couldn't really blame him.

Once Present Mic finishes his speech, the students get on a bus to go to their entrance exams. However, the reccommended students' exams were to be said different from the usual. "So.. this is it?" I mumble, crossing my arms.

I look over to my brother who was stretching his arms, I grin and do the exact same thing. "Then this is nothing to me!"

Apparently, we had to run a marathon only, but we had to use our quirks. While the non-reccommended students had to fight robots. Funny, if you ask me.

"This is way too easy!" I say, me and my brother were ahead of everyone.

After the marathon, me and my brother were the second and third. One tall guy catched up with us and managed to become first.

Both of us shared a high-five of "somewhat" victory. I yawn, my hands resting at the back of my head. "Man, that wasn't exciting. I wish we had the robots." I pouted, I hear Shoto sighing beside me but I didn't bother to respond to that.

The only important thing right now is getting accepted into UA.

Nepotism.

It has been said that it's a great privilege for children born into a Nepo family. I'm not really sure if you would call me and Shoto nepo-babies. Whatever that is. It was something I just looked up.

I vaguely remember a kid back in middle school calling me Nepo. I decline it. I refuse to be associated with Endeavor. I would rather have it as connections.

"Getting into UA is as easy as cake!" I exclaim, the screen getting sucked back into the little circle-thing. I turn my chair around, seeing Shoto doing push-ups on the room.

"Eh? Aren't you tired after that test?" I frown. Shoto always overworked himself.

"What is the purpose of being a hero, if I easily get tired?"

"I'm just saying, brother. You overwork yourself too much." I say, shrugging my shoulders a bit. "Da— Endeavor's not here anyway."

Shoto only scoffed. I got up from my chair and went to my bed, I turn around with my back facing Shoto, I stare at the jacket that was hanging right behind the door, that jacket..

No time to think about him now, Misora. You have your priorities straight here.

But don't worry, I'll come find you. When I graduate.

"You two. Go to sleep, it's way past your bedtime." Fuyumi enters our room, pulling Shoto up and scolded him in the process of doing so. But as usual, Shoto only ignored her.

"Is Endeavor here?" I ask, Fuyumi slightly flinches. I couldn't blame her. I've been told that I was brave to address him by his name and not as dad. But why would I do that? Has he been a father to us? He was merely our trainer. Nothing else.