1|Family Fracas

At night, at 10 PM, a girl sat on the floor, engrossed in drawing something on paper, her beauty reminiscent of her mother's. She was calm, soft, sensitive, and caring, just like her mother. Meanwhile, a young boy and another girl were engaged in a fierce argument, holding each other's hair and shouting curses at each other.

The girl shouted, "You bitch, I will kill you!" and kicked him in the stomach. The boy groaned, slapped her on the back, and pulled her hair hard, shouting.

"Churail, mobile wapas kar!" They were caught up in their fight, but both stopped when a sleepy boy entered the room with messy hair and no shirt.He said in a husky voice.

["Witch, give me back the cell phone!"]

"Kya masla hai tum dono ka itni raat ko kya shor macha rakha hai? Apna naa sahi dusro ka hi khyal kar lo, achi haasi neend ka bera gharq kar k rakh diya." The girl pushed the second boy away and hugged the newcomer.

[What is the matter between you two? Why are you making so much noise so late at night? If not for yourself, think of others, you have ruined my good sleep.]

"Bhaiya, Vish ko dekhy na mobile nahi de raha mujhe!"

[Bhaiya, look at Vish, he is not giving me the mobile!]

Jivan looked at her with angry eyes, making her gulp. He held her ear and pulled her forward, and she hissed, making cry faces.

"Bhai, bhai hain tumhare ek baar mein samajh nahi aati bada hai woh respect diya karo."

[Brother, he is your brother, you don't understand at once, he is elder, give him that respect.]

"Respect my foot!" she whispered but hissed when Jivan tightened his grip.

"Look Vidi, sùdhar jaao warna Baba aur main sudharne par aye na toh bohat pachtao gi. Now go and apologize to him!" Kavish smirked evilly, Vidi rubbed her ear cutely, and gritted her teeth at Kavish.

[Look Vidi, you get yourself corrected, otherwise Baba, and I do then you will regret a lot.  Now go and apologize to him!]

"Sorry!" Jivan glared at her. "Sorry, Kavish bhai!" Jivan smiled and patted her head, giving a hard whack to Kavish, who let out a whimper. "Now it's your turn!"

"Main? But main ne kya kiya hai bhaiya? Main toh masoom sa bacha hu, yehi churail… Ahhhhh acha acha kar raha hu ahh Kaan toh choro!" He cried out when Jivan twisted his ear harshly.

[Me? But what have I done Bhaiya? I am just an innocent child, this witch… ahhhhh I am doing, ahhh leave!!]

"Sorry, meri maa, ab khush ab toh choro."

[Sorry, my mother, now you are happy, now leave me]

"Vish, behave and apologize in a proper way." Kavish made faces and rolled his eyes at Vidya, who was smirking now evilly.

"I am sorry!" Jivan yawns and snatches the mobile from Vidya's hand. "Good, now go to bed, Anu bacha, leave this all, and go to sleep!"

"Ji bhaiya!" She stood up and hugged him, and he placed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled and lay beside Vidya.

“Learn from her!” He said and walked out, and they rolled their eyes. [“Issi se kuch seekh lo!”]

“Are you really my sister?” Vidya asked, and Anu gave her a cute smile. She hugged her and sat on the bed.

[“Tu sach mein meri hi behan hai na?”]

“Guys, idea!” Kavish jumped on their bed, looked at her, and smirked along with her. Anshika gulped hard, knowing that new trouble was about to enter her life.