Jealousy

You were the kind of girl who gets jealous easily. And he definitely loved it, he loved the way you looked at him when you were jealous—the fire in your eyes burning for him. The passion you felt for him.

Nate was dancing with another girl trying to get a reaction out of you. Finally fed up, you aggressively flirted with a random guy at a party, flashing occasional glances back at Nate. His anger festered until he, too, had enough. He wanders up to you, pulling you away with a tug at your arm. "Let's go." Giving you no time to argue, he grumbles. "Now."
"Fuck u Nate, get the fuck off me now."- u said with aggression in your voice.

"Nah, *fuck you*." Nate spits back, still holding you by the arm, his grip tight and pulling you along with him. He drags you away from the party into an empty hallway, backing you into the adjacent wall. "Who was that guy?" He questions, pinning you in place with his body, his eyes scanning your face.
You try to push him away. Nate stumbled back slightly from the shove, but immediately closed the gap again. He grabs your wrists, pinning them over your head against the wall, his body pressed against you. "Answer me. Who was that guy?" He growls, clearly pissed off.
"And who was that slut u were dancing with, huh?"

Nate's nostrils flared at your question, his eyes narrowing into slits. "You really wanna play dumb?" He pressed against you harder, closing any gap between your bodies. "You got a lot of audacity for acting like that. Flirting with some random dude at the party just to make me jealous..."

"I could ask u the same thing. Why the fuck would u dance with another girl?"

He laughed, his grip on your wrists tightening. "Is that why you're really mad?" Nate lowered his tone, his lips hovering just above your ear. "It made you jealous seeing me with other women, so you thought you'd do the same thing?" He teases, his breath warm against your skin.

"The world doesn't revolve around you Nate, besides, he was a really good company"-you smirk as you watch him getting more and more frustrated by your words.

Nate's eyes darkened. "What did he do that I don't?" He asked, his expression turning cold. "What could he possibly do better than *me*?"

"First of all he is so much better with his fingers"-you scoff

The words hit him like a punch to the gut. Nate's expression hardened, anger mixed with a hint of jealousy and... hurt? He shifted, his grasp on your wrists tightening. "Oh really?" He said sarcastically, keeping a steady tone. "You really think he's better?"
"Oh baby thats a fact"

"I don't know about that." He counters, his eyes narrowing, studying your defiant expression. "You're really that desperate to make me jealous, huh?" He muttered, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "You really thought flirting with some guy would piss me off?"
"Well it looks like it worked"

"Yeah, it worked." Nate growled. "Because it pissed me off seeing you with another guy." He pauses, searching your expression. "But it didn't piss me off as much as it *hurt me*.
U chuckle. "You really thought that this pitiful speech would have an effect on me, Nate? You did literally the same with that bitch"

His grip on your wrists tightens even more. "Hey, don't go there." He warns. "I did it just to try and get a reaction out of you, don't you get that? And you fell for it." He muttered in your ear, his voice low and cold.
Hearing his bullshits u decided to go get a drink since you couldn't deal with him sober.

He watched your figure walk away, a mix of amusement and anger on his face. He took a deep breath and followed after you. "Where do you think you're going?" He called after you, his voice edged with annoyance.
"Im getting a drink do you have a problem with that?"

He rolled his eyes and followed you, matching your pace. "And what makes you think I'm gonna let you do that?" He questioned, a hint of irritation in his tone.
You chuckled-I don't give a fuck what you think Nate. You cant control me tf"