chapter 1

In the dim corridors of the abandoned Playtime.Co factory, where silence was a constant companion, Catnap wandered aimlessly. His heart yearned for something beyond these lifeless walls, something that pulsed with energy and vibrancy. It was then that the virtual realm of Rhythmania World beckoned him, a siren call amidst the stillness.

Catnap found the VR headset like a treasure waiting to be claimed. He donned the device, and with a flicker of lights and a surge of sound, he was transported to a world where the rhythm of battle was the heartbeat of existence.

He stood out in the town square known as Beat Square. Here, players mingled, forming alliances and showcasing their prowess. Catnap, now a Cursed Hunter, felt the power coursing through his virtual veins, the thrill of the hunt awakening within.

Unbeknownst to him, from the shadows of an alley, a pair of eyes watched—a living pyramid, the Devourer known as Barracuda. His hot pink form almost glowed in the dark, the single eye reflecting a mix of curiosity and something more profound. He had seen many adventurers come and go, but none quite like Catnap.

As Catnap took his first steps into the vast, synth-filled forests of Rhythmania World, Barracuda followed, a silent guardian drawn to the cat's unique aura. The game had begun, and their fates were starting to intertwine.