Im Working Late~

Soo I just found out that iwaizumi is half filipino! So.. He might understand some of what y/n says in tagalog!
Well what are we waiting for? Let the story

BEGIN

As y/n woke up in her mattress..? Or bed Whatever you call it she then stretched her body feeling lazy to move as she had no choice.. But to get up as she goes to grab her pouch as it was filled with something.. She then took out her toothbrush and toothpaste and zipped the pouch as she put it back on where it belong as she goes to the bathroom and she went back to get some plastik cup and she went in the bathroom again as she first drink the water *by i meant by that is she's not drinking the water its like just staying the water inside the mouth if you get what I mean*
And spit it out on the sink as she grabbed her toothbrush and puts some toothpaste on it as she put it on the plastik cup with water for second and then she began brushing her teeth and mouth as she spat it out and Puts some water inside her mouth and then spit it out and she washed her toothbrush and washed her face as she went back and put the toothbrush and toothpaste on the pouch as she Took out some clothes and shampoo and conditioner and some body wash (sunsilk and cream silk dove body wash) she then goes to the bathroom to shower

Skipping the shower scene

She went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair as she put some deodorant/tawas if you want and of course she has an bra on
And she looks at her team mates as they were all still sleeping as she went to find maja to wake her up as she went to maja and shake her as maja wakes up and said "ha-ah.. Baket y-y/n  natutulog ung tao eh.."
"aba kailangan mong gumising dahil may practice tayo mamaya"

Maja rubbed her eyes as she went to do the same thing as y/n did and y/n wakes all of her team mates and y/n played on mobile legends her phone for a little while waiting for jer team mates to finish as all her team mates finished they go on the cafeteria to get some food eat. And. Practice. As they finished practicing.. Y/n and maja goes out.. Of their gym wandering around as they were met with an two boys while y/n was playing with her phone playing mobile legends as they just ignored the two boys and walked on a chair/bench??? As they sit there playing and watching on their phone as someone looked at y/n.. Playing ot was a boy with an black to yellow hair and has an cat eyes and holding an Nintendo as he came closer to y/n because he was hearing "double kill maniac savage legendary" y/n didn't mind because she was too focused on winning as she wins on mobile legends and slightly looking up as she sees the boy.. And the boy said「お名前は..」(meaning what's your name ")  as y/n suddenly said but kindly alr in english" i do not know what you are saying sorry" in And then the boy looked at her as he said in english "whats.. You're name.."
"... My name..?.. My names l/n..
Y/n l/n.. What about you..?"
"kenma.. Kozume.."
As the two introduced their self then maja nudge y/n saying its time to go as y/n bids a good bye to the boy and went away to go to their next thing to do theu only have 1 week i think
And then y/n thinks in her mind *i might consider downloading doulingo so i can understand what they were saying.. *

END

AUTHOR IS HEREEEE HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK YOU CAN TELL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ITS FINE! I FIND MY WRITINGS CRINGE REALLY.. EVEN MY FIRST ACCOUNT akaza-4 I was obsessed with kny that time!! I CRINGED AT MY YOUNGER ME!

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

696 Words..