someone i know!!

"Hey you there, the new girl" Lara with her loud voice was quite dominating.
"Me,?? " the new student with her soft voice was probably trying her best to abide by the seniors and not get into any trouble."Did you call for me, seonbae-nim"
"Yes and what's your name?? "
"Han jaein "." Go ahead and bring me a glass of water " Lara with a smirk on her face watched the new girl retreating 

*Kim Lara  , A second year student pursuing her degree in medicine in Yonsei University, athletic but always up for some mischief. *

"Aren't you having a lot of fun Lara, give the  poor freshmen a break, girl".Stated  Hyein with a tired look, from the all nighters she had put for 3 days straight .

*Shin Hyein,  also a second year student in medical school of Yonsei University,A model student who is always  sticking to her principles and books .

"Common hyein ah, there's nothing wrong with a little fun.. Not like I am seriously bullying them or something .. Ain't I correct  Iseul ah "

*Nam Iseul,our protagonist,also a second year medicine student in yonsei University Academically gifted, always ranked 1st in class, but socially a dumbo .

"Umm, As long as I am not included in any punishment, you can do whatever you like Lara ."
"What am I even doing with two party poopers.. Ahhh" Lara sighed.

"Sunbae-nim, the water "  The new girl approached with a glass filled with water.

"So new girl, jaein right? Swim in this glass of water " Lara spoke with utmost seriousness.
"Umm, I d-dont th-think I would f-fit" Said jaein.
The students passing by started to giggle, an embarrasing sight indeed.
"Yah, is there something funny! " Lara asked with an angry voice.
Silence was heard, No one dared to speak again her, the daughter of an elite business man. "I am trying to build a bond with my dear juniors, so stop interfering and duck off everyone".
" And jaein, I said swim in this water, do I have to repeat myself "
"I-I, h-how --" The poor girl in this new environment broke out in sweat, unable to
answer. "Hey, that's enough Lara" Said Iseul. "Ok ok im sorry, I guess I was enjoying too much, jaein you can go... I was just joking so relax ."
Isuel who was irritated and wanted to go to her dorm and interested in this games anymore said "you two can carry out welcoming the juniors, I am too tired and am going back to the dorm.. Byee--
" Good morning seniors " A voice cut her off "I am Jeon jungkook" Definitely not the jeon jungkook she was thinking of right, no way there are a lot of  people with the same name... Not him not him.. Definitely not him , those were the thoughts circulating Iseul

Iseul's POV:

Let's just turn around, if it's not him well and good.... If it's him let's just act like I don't remember yeah  that's the best.
So 1..2..3 and turn...
Damn it's definitely him....
Time for revenge dear sunbae more like hubae now ... I smirked