🍋Long Day - Kai (The GazettE) x fem!Reader

Requested by: California__Rose__14

SUMMARY: You're a hard working woman and unfortunately you and Kai have barely any time for each other anymore. So this is one of the rare times you two decide to make it up to each other.

A/N: I hope Kai isn't out of character! ToT I love the GazettE, but I don't know much about him to be honest..

C/W: none!

T/W: none! UwU

***

You're tired. So so tired.

Today's day at work was criminally exhausting.

In fact, work lately has been killing you.

You barely have time for anything. Including yourself, family, friends and your husband, who is currently driving you to your shared home.

Kai usually finishes practice very late at night, meaning that he can pick you up at work on his way back.

The rides are usually very quiet, since both of you are very tired, and today is no different from that.

Your head is resting against the glass of his expensive car, silently listening to the blinker, while watching the neon lights of the city pass by.

You recognize this street, it's where your fancy apartment complex is located at.

Kai turns his steering wheel and makes a turn.

He was always very concentrated while driving, even though it was very hard sometimes, due to his own tired self. He didn't want to get in an accident that could result in hurting you.

Your car makes its way to the parking area.

Kai drives around for a bit, searching for a free space. When he finds it, he carefully parks the car. Then he pulls the gear lever, takes out his keys and turns his head to look at how you, with your eyes closed, are faintly breathing.

You were just about to fall asleep when you heard his deep voice whisper. "We're home, princess."

You groggily picked up your head from the glass and undid your safety belt, as Kai already jumped out of the car.

He made his way around the vehicle to the passenger seat, he opened the door for you and waited until you got out. Then he closed it and locked the car from the distance with his keys.

The darkness of the night was cold. The only source of light, but no warmth, were the street lamps, luminating both of you as you made your way to the front entrance.

Kai took out his key card and pressed it up against the sensor. The doors made a beeping sound, indicating that you can come in.

Your husband took the door handle in his strong hand and opened it for you.

You two got in, the warmth of the building immediately embracing you.

You made your way to the elevator, which was already waiting on this floor, as if it was expecting you.

You got inside and Kai pressed the button of your floor.

Then the drummer stood beside you, quietly watching the numbers go up.

Kai turned his head to the side, looking down at you.

You sensed the presence of his eyes almost immediately, so you returned the look.