Yes, darling / Baldurs Gate (english)

Baldurs Gate 3 / Astarion

"What a wonderful night, isn't it?", the man speaks as he joins you at the nearby lake. The reflection of the moon is seen in the clear water. You nod and look up. It's Astarion standing next to you with a bottle and two cups. He's only in his trousers, since it's a warm evening. You get a glimpse of his imposing body. "Bothered if I'm staying here with you for a little while?", his fangs sparkling in the soft light as he gives you an obscene grin. You shake your head and look back at the water. The elf sits down next to you, but keeps enough space between your bodies. He doesn't want to touch you, yet.

"You know, I never thought I'd be the one they toast for saving so many lives.", he says after a short moment of just staring into the water. "And now that I'm here... I hate it. What did I get out of it? I killed them to save some others. Now we're having a party and awful wine." He shrugs and opens the bottle he brought with him. A sharp smell finds its way to you. With an unpleasant look on your face, you watch Astarion pour the wine into the cups. "Waste of time if you ask me. Could have done something more fun than running around saving lives of strangers." He hands you one of the cups and lifts his. You do the same, before you take a little sip of the red wine. "Awful taste, terrible smell.", Astarion sighs but keeps drinking it anyway. You nod and agree, but other than him you put the cup down. "Not a wine drinker, I suppose?" You shake your head and tell him that sweet wine is more your taste. "Sweet. I see.", he grins and leans back a little. "Must be the reason why your blood tasted delicious." Your eyes widen and your cheeks flush red. You didn't expect him to say something like that. "How cute. My words making you flustered? Wouldn't have guessed you're so sensitive to words... but... actions.", he gently touches your hair, to move it over your shoulder to reveal your neck. His tongue moves over his fangs. Implying his hunger, or is it lust? You don't move. You're almost like frozen, but not because of fear. It's something else you feel.

"Bold of you to be so far from the camp, when a dangerous vampire is around." You slowly look at him, explaining you're not scared of him. In fact you also enjoyed your first night together at the campfire, when he sneaked upon you to steal your blood. You wouldn't mind him doing it again, that's what you said to him that night too. "Hmm.. but vampires not only crave blood." His lewd grin already reveals the meaning of his words. His hand is moving down your spine. His cold fingers touching your skin. It makes you shiver in excitement. "That's what I'm talking about, beautiful. The fun I could have experienced, if I wasn't saving useless lives." The fun he mentioned. He means you... and him. Never would you have guessed he'd want you for those things as well. You were sure he'd just wanted you as blood supply.
"Your perfect body is tempting me, you know." His hand moves back up to your neck. He gently grabs it and makes you turn your head to him. His eyes are fixated on you. A dark red, just like the wine you two were drinking. You get lost in them, picturing all the things he could and will do to you.

The vampire comes closer. His other hand wandering to your leg. He starts moving right in front of you, so you're facing each other. You feel your heart beating faster as you look into his gorgeous face. Sharp teeth smiling back at you. "Scared darling?", he says amused. "Don't be. I won't hurt you. How could I impact pain on such a sweet creature?" He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. His touch is so gentle, yet passionate. He knows what he is doing to you and he's having fun by it.
Before you could even catch a breath, his lips touch yours. An intimate, wild kiss happens to surprise you. You can still taste the wine on his lips. Astarion's hands keep exploring your body, touching your hips, waist and chest. They're moving over your clothes, trying to find a way to just rip them off. You can tell he's getting impatient, by how fiercely his kiss becomes.
You stop him for a moment to breathe again. Your hands already wrapped around his neck. "Why did you stop, love? Am I too harsh with you?" His grin is already making you shiver in arousal. "Want me to be more gentle?" He gently pushes you over onto the grass. A soft gasp escaped your lips. Then he hovers over you, looking at your beautiful body. His eyes hungry, longing to see more of you. "....or am I too slow? Maybe you even want me to be rougher? Is that what you desire?" You don't know what to answer. It's everything that he said what you desire. His gentle, but firm touch. You want him to pace up a little, since you can't wait to feel him, but also you want to enjoy this, so slower might be the right thing. Lost in words you just glance at him, the most beautiful man you've ever seen.