2. Please Please Please.

"Im the Only Princess you should be thinking about."

"How The times Have Changed when I became The rich one

"How The times Have Changed when I became The rich one...TRUST NO ONE."

This Is a Story Of A Girl Who Was an Undercover Princess...Each day is a new Challenge.

In 2024...The Year of The time you ate. But It could eat you. Kiema Dior A normal Girl in a Crazy World. Last Year of Sophomore Year before times Got shitty... She's The one you can call on. She Dont Kiss Or Tell. She Makes Memories of gold But with a lil spice to it...

"Oh so You do know me? How Cute...My Favorite Little Peasant."

Daria Grim Best Friend Of Kiema Dior. Artist and Gossiper and crazy asf i dont have to explain.

Gray Kile The Gay Best friend of Kiema Dior. Dramatic Ass Bitch. But Sweet As Hell. You havent heard it from me But He will CLOCK. YOUR. TEA. before it gets to the streets.

Daria:  Hi My favorite silly ass bitches.

Gray: Hi my Crazy ass Bestie

Kiema: Daria, Gray What have i told you about cursing..?

*5 Minutes earlier*

Kiema: LINA YOU FUCKING HO3! IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT STEALING MY GOD DAMN FUCKING HOODIES! ESPECIALLY THE BLUE FUCKING HOODIE! YOU MAKE ME SO FUCKING SICK! UGH YOU BIG BACK BITCH!!

*Back to Now.*

Gray: Like your any better.. Tch anyway..

Gray rolled his eyes and caught a glimpse's of one of the basketball players.

Gray: God Fucking damn...Tall sexy men. hand them over..Bye Bitches I gonna go bag me some men.

Daria: Okay Lol. Anyway Kie did you do the Homework for Whats that stupid class?

Kiema: No Ofc i didnt do my math homework.why would i do that silly ass shit. I gave my work to Gray and he turned it in for me.

Daria: oh- Ima say i left it at home on my desk-

Kiema: Like Our math teac-...believe..that- Holy shit-

And thats when it hit me...i caught my eyes on a fine ass guy.... Ricky He was A Transfer Student he had red hair and He was tall like Kpop idol tall..he dressed in y2k type clothes but it was so perfect..like way to perfect-

...And thats when i realized- I like men...

Or did i..~?