Silly Presentation

Sage to Silly Straw TF/TG/MC

Here is the inspiration for this chapter!

Sage was a 18 year old girl who loved to write and talk to others, and was extremely extroverted, like if you say one word to her, she'd literally explain the WHOLE FNAF lore

Sage had heard of the 2d creature, and teamed up with all of the remaining survivors in the whole neighborhood that were left in this cursed area.

Then, Sage had a dream to finally put down Animatic once and for all! So she studied his movements carefully all night through security cameras.

But one time she had slept for about 30 minutes, but got right back up and continued watching. Surely this wouldn't affect her fate...right?...hopefully! :D

Today, Shanaya was watching her favorite show, Miraculous Ladybug. Then, Sage bad straight up kicked down the door, literally scaring the sugar iced tea out of Shanaya.

"AAAAAAAH WHAT THE-" Shanaya squealed, but Sage interrupted her.

"HI THERE SHANAYA YOU WANNA HEAR THIS NEW PRESENTATION I MADE GREAT GET THE OTHERS NOW LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!" Sage screamed like a madwoman and ran out of the room.

Shanaya stood there in silence, but shrugged and got up and went off to get the others to hear about Sage's presentation.

Now, Shanaya, Parker, Riley, Jenny, Naomi, Sheryl, Sydney, and Stella had all made it to the main room to hear Sage's presentation.

Sage had took a deep breath, and started to talk about her whole presentation about her plans on how to stop Animatic once and for all.

About 30 minutes in, Sage had been feeling thirsty. So she grabbed her cup, which looked pale white and had a cross, and drank it.

Then, she suddenly grabbed her throat and fell back as she started to basically choke to death as she looked absolutely terrified.

Sage had then felt her limbs grow skinnier and more skinnier by the second until they looked like sticks. Then they also turned pitch black.

Sage had tries to scream for help, but she couldn't make any noise at all because her mouth was just...POP! gone. Like, thanos snapped out of existence.

Then, she felt her body painfully shift in different ways and directions as she was in incredible pain. Her body was also elongated to actually look like those silly straws you would give to your 5 year old kids.

As her new silly straw body turned pink, she felt a jolt to her womanhood. She then felt her womanhood shriveled up into nothingness. Now even though she was genderless, she now felt like a HE...

As his hair fell out into clumps, he felt his eyes sting. When he closed and opened them back up, they were small and beady, finishing his physical transformation.

"Mmmf...mmmf mmf mff?!" Sage muffled, trying to speak clear words but can't.

"M-Mmmf mf mmMMMMMMMMMMF!!!" Sage muffled while screaming, as his mental changes were starting.

Silge St felt memories of his childhood slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. College? Nope. Relationships? No bitches now.

Sille Str was crying at this point as he forgot most of his childhood memories. He then felt new memories flooding in though...he now remembered that he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Grant Swag.

Now, Sage was gone too...and Silly Straw was here...

"Mmmf...mmmf mm mmmmf?" Silly Straw muffled as he looked around with a confused look.

Then, ANIMATIC HIMSELF had just casually popped out of him and stared at Shanaya, Parker, Riley, Jenny, Naomi, Sheryl, Sydney, and Stella.

"HI THERE!!!" Animatic happily greeted before grabbing Silly Straw, and teleporting away.

Then all the girls who were there had all screamed in terror and ran out of the room as Riley, Naomi, Stella, and Shanaya ran out of the room but also looked for a place to hide. Then, Animatic teleported back to find Parker standing there looking stunned.

But, Parker had just stood there...too shocked to even move, or talk. But then...he knew at this point if he didn't make any moves at all...

He'd be next...

Though now we all know Parker is next...let's listen to this masterpiece!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Parker to Pancake Batter TF/MC