the beginning

I was born some random day in my home. I don't remember much about my parents, and I don't really care. My mom was decent. I had a sister and a brother. I spent my days learning witchcraft with my siblings. We were never rich. I was never made for housekeeping or taking care of children. To be honest? I hate children. I can't stand their whining and crying. So annoying... And I'm a lazy bitch. I want servants and stuff. 

I like walking around aimlessly. One day, as I was doing that, an amulet fell from the sky. I presumed a witch dropped it so I asked aloud, "Did anyone drop this?". But nobody answered, so I kept it. 

I woke up to feeling strange, so I went to my sister. "Why are your eyes purple?" She asked me. I went to a bucket filled with water and realized it. My eyes were purple. Then, my whole life flashed before my eyes. I remembered I was a goddess, that I had a brother, and my hatred of humanity. I was right about the last part. Men like to think they're more rational or better than women, but from the perspective of us, they're egoists. Anyhow, I was fine the rest of the day, but I worried about my Brother's safety. He's weaker than me or mom. I decided I would set out to find him.