⛤1⛤

Let's start off with a tame fetish.

Knife/blood play the idea of being completely pinned down and having a knife cutting across your skin. Is so hot just imagine she cuts her name into you. As she constantly talks about how gorgeous you look covered in blood. It would start off slow simply placing the knife on your skin then slight small cuts, Before going deeper and longer until she's cutting worlds into you. Then as the blood slowly begins to drip out he leans in and licks it. she then simply looks at you and states you taste wonderful as blood your blood is on the side of her face. Then maybe she takes your blood and uses it as lube slowly stroking you. She says that every part of you would look better if it was covered in blood. if you try to disobey if you try to run and get away. She takes the knife and stabs it through your shoulder into the floor pinning you to it. Then if you try to scream for help she's slightly slightly Cuts your tongue threatening to take away your annoying Little annoying tongue. With her free hand, she moves it over your cuts still dripping with blood. She then licks more of it up. Maybe she would eventually cut your muscles that allow you to move completely making you a submissive to her.