CHAPTER 1

A beautiful elegant girl was sitting in the temple of the house, she was looking at the idol of God with many emotions. Today she got the proposal of a marriage where she would be married. It was an arranged one. She closed her eyes and prayed to the lord of universe with happiness.

"RADHA", someone shouted her name from the hall. She turned around and saw her mother who was sitting on the sofa and calling her. she got up and walked out of the temple after offering her prayers.

She stood in front of her mother, to be precise, her step mother who never loved her. she always longed for her love but she never gave her that. Radha looked at the tea cups and said, "maa aapko kuch kaam tha mujhse?", she asked. She nodded and said, "yeh cups zara le jaana ander, aur haan meri beti wapas aa rahi hai apne business trip se... uske liye chocolate lava, French fries, pizza yeh sab banake rakhna". Radha nodded and walked into the kitchen holding the tray of the dirty tray of cups.

She handles the whole house while her younger sister handles the business. Her sister, yn sharma. Both of them always loved eachother like biological sisters. Yn always prioritize radha over any one else in that house. You always give importance to her like an elder daughter of that house and like an elder sister of yours. Radha always feels so happy and blessed to have you in her life.

Radha was smiling while preparing the food when she heard someone's voice. "toh rista pakka karein beta?", her father, Ram krishna sharma. He was standing there with a huge smile and being happy for his daughter. He always witnessed how his wife treats her in the house.

Radha shyed. He smiled and said, "theek mein abhi phone karke bata deta hoon", he said as he took his phone out but radha stopped him saying, "nahi papa, pehle yn ko aa jane di jiye... phir hum haan karenge".

He nodded as he knows that radha is too innocent for the world outside but yn? She was the complete opposite, she attends business meetings as she handles the whole company. Radha is a the form of woman, which distributes love and love only while you were the opposite, you know whom to love and whom to destroy. A clever woman.

"papa, yn ko call karke puchiye kahan tak pahunchi?", she said to Ramkrishna. He smiled as he witnessed the ethereal love between two step sisters. "hello? Yn?", he said as he felt you picking up the call. "haan baba, mein ghar ke paas hi hoon, didi ke liye kuch surprise laa rahi hoon... unko batana mat", he smiled listening to your voice.

You were returning back from a business after a year. The family members were so restless to welcome. Their young princess.

"tu jaldi aaja beta, teri behen tera intezaar kar rahi hai", he said. You smiled and said, "haan baba, mein jald wahan aa rahi hoon". You are her power. With your presence in the house, no one got the dare to raise his/ her voice on the elder daughter of the house.

OTHERSIDE

A lavish mansion with a name plate of Rathore's. the mansion was in a great joy because, today they were getting the answer for the desired question. Today, their younger son, Yug was getting the approval for his marriage.

A female was walking here and there while holding the phone. "pata nahi kab phone aayega", she mumbled but stopped when she heard someone's voice. "ruk jaa, Sujata kab tak yahan se wahan hoti rahegi?", she said, Sujata walked to her and said, "mujhe be chaini ho rahi hai maaji". The elderly woman smiled and said, "badi badi saanse lo beta", she said. Sujata took a deep breathe but stopped and her eyes widened when she saw her son, YUG.

He was standing on the door frame while smiling at her. he walked inside while stumbling a little.he drank. He is an abusive man, and that's the reason, they were searching for a girl who will be so down to earth with no voice out of the house and with a huge fear from the in laws.

They liked Radha as she fitted in their ideal type. "maa ji, aapko pata hai na agar radha ke saath yug ki shaadi nahi hui toh, uski halat bhi tahir ke jaisi hogi", she said while massaging her temples. Yug sang a song and walked to his room.

"tahir ne apne career ke wajah se shaadi se mana kiya tha Sujata... aur yeh, sirf aur sirf pina janta hai...", the elderly woman said. Sujata looked down, the elderly woman, Sridevi continued, "lekin yeh mard hai... isse ladki mil jayegi".

They heard the footsteps, the cold man who earns money and stays in the house without any noise was entering inside after working in his company overnight. He ignored all the family members and was going to his room when Sujata said, "beta, tere bhai ki shaadi-". She stopped when he started to speak, "mujhe interest nahi, lekin mujhe pata hai ki mera wahan present hona zaruri hai, fikar mat karna mein shaadi ke din wahan pahunch jaunga", he said with a straight face.

Sujata nodded and was going to speak something but stopped when he walked to his room. "mera beta, iss duniya mein akela hi reh gaya", she said and sighed.

Tahir entered inside the room and took his towel from the wardrobe, moving to the washroom. He stood under the shower. He is a 32 years old man, who was devoid of a romantic love. He couldn't get the time for that feeling. He was so indulged in that work that; he forgot about the feeling which will stay with him forever.

"YN", he mumbled silently, followed by a smile. A sweet one, as he remembered his old college days. His memories of his first love flooded in his mind. He was standing under the shower for half an hour remembering you.

To be continued.