The story begins~

In a Tokyo High School………

Everyone was gossiping about a new girl transferring to the school….. Everyone looks scared……One of the girl whispered to her friend saying “ I heard that the new girls transferring was cruel, rude and ugly like shit.” The girl who was listening whispered saying “ I know right. I heard that from my friends too..” Everyone was talking the same topic the whole morning……

In class  2-1……. Four boys was talking the same topic……..

Kaito Tsubasa: Well, well, well. A new girl in our school its it? It will be interesting… Many rumors Were spreading about her……

Kazuo Takeshi: I heard many rumors about the new girl. They said that she was rude like shit.

Kaito Tsubasa: She’s not my type….because she’s ugly……

Kazuki Takeshi: Ya…Kazuo I heard many rumors about her too…. They said the new girl was ugly, Rude and totally cruel. She’s like a gangster they said.. They said she will ignore you,When you’re talking to her. She’s transferring to our class you know….

Shin Takeo: Oh well… whatever you guys say….. Let’s see what kind of person is she. 

Kazuo Takeshi: What makes you said that Shin ?

Kazuki Takeshi: I guess… Shin’s right…..

Kaito Tsubasa: Hmmm…..

Shin Takeo: Isn’t it obvious? Or you’re all baka’s.

Kazuo Takeshi: You want me to punch you is it ?  for calling people baka.

Kazuki Takeshi: What makes you say that, Shin ?

Shin Takeo: …… Don’t you all realised that all the rumors was just fake? 

Kazuki Takeshi: Why ?

Kaito Tsubasa: Why?

Shin Takeo:  What the heck -.-    I’ll tell you why -.-  No one’s ever seen “the new girl” before…..

Kazuo Takeshi: That makes sense…..

Shin Takeo: Someone just made up the rumors……

Kaito Tsubasa: I guess its true.

Shin Takeo: See…am I smart or what.

Kazuo Takeshi : What the heck -.-

Shin Takeo: If you guys don’t believe me.. see yourself later…..

Kaito Tsubasa: Fine!! -.-

Kazuo Takeshi: Hey! Guys this conversation Is getting lame…. Lets go somewhere…..

Kaito Tsubasa: Great idea….

Kazuki Takeshi: You guys don’t wanna see how the new girl looks like is it?

Kaito Tsubasa: We can come back before schools start.

Kazuo Takeshi: Agree.. -.-

Shin Takeo: Let’s go already. What are you guys waiting for…

Kazuo Takeshi: -.- 

Three of them went out of the class and went somewhere……..

Dong………Dong……….Dong……….As the bell rings…..

Everyone went back to their own class including the four boys………….waiting for their class teacher to go in ……….